• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New to StangNet, not new to Fords.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kwikamc
  • Start date Start date Dec 23, 2024
K

kwikamc

Member
Dec 23, 2024
2
3
13
New Jersey
Dec 23, 2024
#1
  • Dec 23, 2024
  • #1
At the age of 59, finally bought a Mustang. I'll be driving it around town and using the car for drifting. Just looking at different places for information.
 

Mcmahst

5 Year Member
Jan 19, 2021
696
277
83
Laguna Woods CA, fort Mohave AZ
Dec 23, 2024
#2
  • Dec 23, 2024
  • #2
Welcome, post some pics and the details of your plan. I drift also, usually when I’ve had too much to drink or when I’m sleepy in the afternoon driving .
 
Reactions: kwikamc, 91AOD5.0LX and General karthief

89ripper

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
926
309
103
Rockford, Illinois
Dec 23, 2024
#3
  • Dec 23, 2024
  • #3
Hello! What year? Drifting? Whoa!
 
K

kwikamc

Member
Dec 23, 2024
2
3
13
New Jersey
Dec 23, 2024
#4
  • Dec 23, 2024
  • #4
It’s a 2003 GT 5 speed. BC coil overs and rear springs/shocks. 4:10 gear and welded diff. Engine is stock with the exception of long tube headers and cold air. I got this for drifting, so I can do this with my sons.
 
Reactions: RaggedGT, Mcmahst and 89ripper

Potomus Pete

I'm still waiting for the fully nude shots
5 Year Member
Mar 7, 2019
3,340
1,239
153
Sarasota Florida
Dec 23, 2024
#5
  • Dec 23, 2024
  • #5
Just when I think your all talk , you picture up with 4,10 gears. Your gonna eat some tires. Welcome
 
Reactions: kwikamc

Mcmahst

5 Year Member
Jan 19, 2021
696
277
83
Laguna Woods CA, fort Mohave AZ
Dec 24, 2024
#6
  • Dec 24, 2024
  • #6
I like your shop
 
Reactions: kwikamc

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,356
21,556
234
Box behind Walmart
Dec 24, 2024
#7
  • Dec 24, 2024
  • #7


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwG9eMbAKk4




 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
207
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
97
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
00 4.6L V8 new clutch won’t go into gear when on?
  • Timboslice
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
172
The Welcome Wagon Aug 21, 2026
Noobz347
S
2005 Ford Mustang Replacement Radio
  • Sambo1964
  • Jan 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
184
The Welcome Wagon Jan 22, 2026
Sambo1964
S
J
New to Mustangs/Fords
  • Joradan93Foxbody
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
172
The Welcome Wagon Mar 2, 2026
Joradan93Foxbody
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?