New vortech setup.

so ive gone from the old powerdyne to a vortech V2 setup. Would just like some input on my tune as the car is running good just having some slight surging on startup and when clutching in it seems to drop below target a bit. Also i know my 30lb injectors are maxed out so i will be putting in some 60s when i get them any advise on a good brand? ive heard dekas are good

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    119.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 2020-09-09_12.56.47.mlg
    5.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 2020-09-09_12.02.01.mlg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Sponsors (?)

so ive been trying to get these issues straightened out and feel like im going in circles. so first start the cars idle slowly comes down then slips in and out of closed loop quick causing a slight surge just one then settles down to idle. the car idles good up to temp but once the temp reaches almost 200 the fans come on in 2 stages which causes some fluctuation in idle most times its not bad on its own but combined with having the lights on and having to turn the wheel back and forth the idle doesnt hold and the car almost dies and surges. ive tried using the voltage compensation. ive adjusted the inital duty table. even looked at the idle advance. ill post a data log and tune file. im still not confident in the changes i think i need to make so any help would be apprecited. ive marked the area in the log that show the issue.

Attachments

• CurrentTune.msq
    119.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2020-10-26_13.33.45.mlg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
You can always "save as" the tune and keep what you have as a backup. Make any changes you think may help and if you FUBAR it just reload the known good tune. You have to dive in at some point to learn how to swim.