Northern NJ/Southern NY/Northeastern PA Meet/Cruise

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
Northern NJ/Southern NY/Northeastern PA Meet/Cruise **NEW**

*MAJORLY EDITED*

***HERE WE HAVE THE CRUISE ROUTE, CHANGED UP TO HELP ACCOMODATE THOSE OF YOU IN THE MORRIS/PASSAIC/BERGEN/UNION, ETC AREAS***

DATE: Sunday, June 26, 2005.
PLACE: Rockaway Townsquare Mall, lot across from Sizzler Restaraunt.
TIME: "High Noon"
ACTIVITIES: Meet Up, general BS session, roll out for 60-ish mile cruise

Who's in? Its a really nice, scenic and fun area to have a cruise!!

• Sponsors (?)

OK The Route is posted above, however if not many people from the more southern morris/bergen/passaic area dont plan on showing up, i will probably change the starting point back to Newton, NJ in the Marshall's parking lot, but maintain almost the same cruise route

awesome, we are heading for a good turnout already, ive talked with alot of people who arent associated with stangnet and they all want to come, might even have a Lightning or 2 in the mix, anyone and everyone who plans on going, IM me on AIM at some point (snakebitten97) just to let me know who if anyone will be tagging along, so i can get a head count for how much food i need to get for the little cookout, thanks guys! lets hope the weather holds out!

OK dudes we are getting like no response from anyone here...the cruise route if we start at the mall is over 50 miles...we can chop it down to 35 if we move the meeting place more north...gimme some input...

I'm from Forest Citym about half an hour north of scranton. I just graduated from lackawanna college this semester. Shoot me a PM, we were having a meet the 28th but that got rained out, we'll prolly have another later this month and I'll be at this one, lemme know if you wanna caravan up!

shotime said:
Doesn't matter to much to me! I'm gonna try to get a few others to tag along!

man, why didnt you ask me to tag along :(

just kidding, i have no idea where it is, but if im off that day or can get off, im down.

onehorse: Im moving back up to Wilkes barre/kingston in a few months, we should try to organize a meet around that area too.

whats the zip code of the place where we are meeting? just trying to get an estimate on how long it takes to get there.