Not a Mustang, but a great car nonetheless...

Yeah I checked out gtoforum.com already. I will check out the others as well. Cant have too much information I guess.

I think a custom tune might be one of the first mods I do make. I am pretty sure that out of the box there is probably some easy changes that would make it more fun to drive. But I think I will take the ride as it is for a little while before I move it up for more. That is part of the fun sure, but this car is already much faster than my last car (97 GT Mustang) so you can see I am just smiling because of the obvious changes already.

very nice, i've yet to ride the ls2 gto but my buddy has the ls1 in his with an automatic and its a nice ride. Peppy and comfortable . I still love the stangs more but damn u cannot deny the power of those ls engines and those tips from the factory look almost like my slp tips, damn schweet.

Doc GTO said:
Oh yeah . . . I got the data!

Great looking goat. I really like the factory 18inch wheels and new tail lights.

Thanks, I do too. The front and back end changes were definitely in the right direction. Just the right amount of deviation from a sedan now.

It's too bad the car didnt finally get more buyers to keep it alive, but there sure were some mistakes marketing it no doubt.