• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Not New But Returning.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stangman1975
  • Start date Start date Feb 5, 2017
S

Stangman1975

New Member
Feb 5, 2017
3
0
1
Feb 5, 2017
#1
  • Feb 5, 2017
  • #1
Have been away for a few years but I'm coming back. I have owned a few mustangs over the years but my favorite was my 03 Cobra. I had to sell it for money issues about 8 years ago and it broke my heart lol. Finally in a position for another mustang and I thought I start reading up on some new mods and figure out what I want to buy in a few months. Glad to be back, almost...
 

RaggedGT

Been here over a DECADE and still no CT
Mod Dude
Jul 20, 2014
4,752
3,206
203
Taylorsville ky
Feb 5, 2017
#2
  • Feb 5, 2017
  • #2
Welcome back
 
Reactions: Stangman1975

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Feb 5, 2017
#3
  • Feb 5, 2017
  • #3
Welcome back brother.

It will be a fox body though, yes?

I didn't know you before, but i'm glad you're back.
 
Reactions: Stangman1975
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
160
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
142
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
260
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
207
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?