The Junk Pyle has moved forward, well sort of

Well I saw an attic, you can put all your inventory away. You have some nice collectibles to decorate the new space. I'll be moving to Dade City when my youngest is done with High School in a few years. I'm going to build a 3 or 4 bay shop with at least one lift on the property. I'll meet you at the local track events.

I need to do my garage floor. I've used the U-Coat-It kit on my Dad's garage, it's really nice. It's all about the prep.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

that's right, now I can get to the storage area in the attic,
I didn't like the way the last bit on the floor is so I need to redo that but the rest is pretty spiffy, Here are some pics.
pay little attention to the off brand pickup in the corner.
20190512_100502.jpg
20190512_100559.jpg
20190512_100620.jpg

Now I can get to work on car/truck stuff
my goal is to drive the exxon valdes to some cruise on the coast so I can follow mike around with a box on my head.
we will see.

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users
that's right, now I can get to the storage area in the attic,
I didn't like the way the last bit on the floor is so I need to redo that but the rest is pretty spiffy, Here are some pics.
pay little attention to the off brand pickup in the corner.
20190512_100502.jpg
20190512_100559.jpg
20190512_100620.jpg

Now I can get to work on car/truck stuff
my goal is to drive the exxon valdes to some cruise on the coast so I can follow mike around with a box on my head.
we will see.
No, ya crazy..the goal is to wear the box on your head while you work on the car. Then you drive it to Biloxi in the fall.
You use the box at a later date to ship the turbocharger stuff that you decided to sell off when you had a small lapse of sanity.

You know it's the same box you had on your head from the orange paint..( yours may be a different color)

Thanks to all that responded with positive comments and likes, got some touch ups and tweaking to do. Put heat barrier in the storage area (attic) and build shelves. Move my display case in ( not for my gt40 intake collection ), I will finally have room for car project stuff!

Yeah looks good Thief! I like that truck! I would love to pick up a old truck. I would keep it original looking just like that. That would be next on my list of vehicles to work on.

I toy with the idea of up dating the running gear every time I drive it, they make a frame that I can just drop the stock body on and have ac, ps, pdb, an LS engine with overdrive but then I wake up when I see the price tag!
Needs king pins BAD!

Worked on the truck today, just some tune up stuff. Someone had the points adjusted as big as a spark plug gap :doh:
no vacuum leaks, which is amazing. Minor carb adjustment and it runs a lot better. Remember points and a carb? Still need to run the valves just for fun. Forgot how easy the old stuff was to work on.
Ordered king pins and a head light switch, now that it's here I can get some stuff done to it. And lawnmower maintenance, belts BLAHHH!
Oh and mustang stuff! eventually

Reactions: 1 users
Did you use a matchbook to set the points ? I miss the old stuff. King pins can be a PITA....especially if you have to ream them and use oversized bushings....been through that more times than i care to remember.

Around here everyone is installing crown victoria panther suspension in their old ford trucks....but that aint no ford....so.... nice though.