I prolly welded my 8.8 dif

Aw sht, ill do that. The prolly not redneck but talk like a redneck thread. hot dang. Buildn me a 89 hotrodder mustang. Just ordered jegs and summit stickers for winders, fenders, and doors.
The first “prolly” users I knew were twins in the 80’s that were a kick and would have fit in the group picture in high school.

And when a 454 Vega owner was debating about a spool, mini spool or welding, the manager asked him to think about if the kid had ever seen a weld break. No judgement, just answer the question... Then the manager told the kid to think about the welds breaking with the front wheels In the air. I think the kid got a safety harness and had a pro welder do the gears.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Lolol at that 1st statement on 1st post. Ya there was someone on here sometime or another, who used to drag race with a welded diff. Ya just becareful, it really easy to get out of hand/control real quick, I spent many hours learning in a big warehouse lot wet and dry, far away from any curbs or anything. Im always super careful if im playing on the street. Ive had 6-10 CLOSE calls with curbs from spin out that are major pucker moments. Not like major crash, or get hurt really, but will break stuff and not be fun.

Remember i was joking about the jegs/summit stickers.. one found its way onto my car. Lol. Cleaned underside today. Looked terrible/black before.
20200614_150845.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Was charging battery cuz someone left key on for 4 hrs lastnight. I have the Ford emblem. Need to go get some glue or somn to put it on permanent. I used 3m77 spray adhesive last time, worked for 9mo, then fell off last time i washed it.