• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

O2 sensors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bqd05
  • Start date Start date Aug 14, 2004
B

bqd05

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2000
121
0
0
Sterling Hts, MI.
Aug 14, 2004
#1
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #1

I,m planning on replaceing my O2 sensors and have been lookin online at prices.
Do I get the before or after cat O2 sensor? Or how can I tell.....?
 

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
6,659
1
0
Portland, Oregon
Aug 14, 2004
#2
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #2
bqd05 said:

I,m planning on replaceing my O2 sensors and have been lookin online at prices.
Do I get the before or after cat O2 sensor? Or how can I tell.....?
Click to expand...
Before cat. We don't have any after-cat O2's on our cars.
 
B

bqd05

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2000
121
0
0
Sterling Hts, MI.
Aug 14, 2004
#3
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #3
Just what I needed to know....Thank Hairy
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Keeping O2 sensors lit with long tube headers
  • keel
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
215
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 21, 2026
Qtrhrse23
A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
238
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
Engine Vacc leak detector
  • Creomod
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
174
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 25, 2026
Mustang5L5
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
G
Idle surging after warm up
  • GALLY3309
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
206
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 10, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?