Opinions on a 2012 mustang v6 i'm looking to buy

So I'm looking to buy a 2012 v6. This specific car has a great looking carfax (every 1-3 months there is either a maintenance inspection, an oil/filter change, and they checked the battery). I live in Illinois and this car was in Florida for all of its life so I know there won't be a problem with salt damage. BUT the car has almost 127,00 miles and it was sold september of last year right after hurricane Irma. I'm going to try to get the car checked by a mechanic for weather/flood damage (even though it hasn't been flooded according to carfax) just to be sure. my question is that if I keep up with regular maintenance such as oil changes and filters, would the car run well the next few years without any significant problems given its service history? I'd like to point out that I will be using this as a daily driver but I would only be driving 3k-4k miles a year since my work is less than a mile away and school is around 8 miles away. Carfax for more details :https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=1ZVBP8AM0C5269043&partner=CAA

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like the airbag recall hasn't been done and had a minor wreck. I would hope they aren't asking very much money for this Mustang?
The price is $10995 but I'm going to try to get it down to mid-low $9k. I'm not really worried about the accident since it was reported as a minor accident (usually just small cosmetic damage). Most carfax just indicates an accident but doesn't mention severity which might point out how particular the previous owner was.

The price is $10995 but I'm going to try to get it down to mid-low $9k. I'm not really worried about the accident since it was reported as a minor accident (usually just small cosmetic damage). Most carfax just indicates an accident but doesn't mention severity which might point out how particular the previous owner was.
After a quick search on the value of a 2012 v6 Mustang, that is a 'fair' price. Test drive it and maybe get a warranty if offered for a low price or 'free'. I can see the 3.7l v6 going over 200,000 miles if taken care of.