• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

order glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter rm2806
  • Start date Start date Dec 18, 2004
R

rm2806

New Member
Dec 18, 2004
2
0
0
Dec 18, 2004
#1
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #1
Today when I checked the status of my Mustang GT order, which was ordered on Nov. 15, I was told their was a compatibility issue, I am wondering if this is because of the "My Color" lighting issue, which Ford is having.
 
T

TomServo92

New Member
Dec 22, 2003
517
0
0
Texas
Dec 18, 2004
#2
  • Dec 18, 2004
  • #2
rm2806 said:
Today when I checked the status of my Mustang GT order, which was ordered on Nov. 15, I was told their was a compatibility issue, I am wondering if this is because of the "My Color" lighting issue, which Ford is having.
Click to expand...

Check this thread on Brad's site:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=11571&st=0

There's quite a bit of discussion about this.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Rear quarter window regulator
  • BADAZZOMBIE08
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
179
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Mar 29, 2026
BADAZZOMBIE08
B
7
What megasquirt kit to order
  • 74delta
  • Jul 4, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
15
Views
479
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
C
Electrical Fuel Gauge...Help! What did I do or Didn't Do?
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
172
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 3, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
T
Fuel P0193 on a 2003 3.8 v6
  • Treemaster5000
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
77
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 18, 2026
Treemaster5000
T
D
AC Circulation
  • Dtn520
  • Jun 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
129
The Welcome Wagon Jun 27, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?