• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Orlando, FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter FordTard
  • Start date Start date Nov 17, 2008
F

FordTard

New Member
Oct 30, 2008
17
0
0
Orlando
Nov 17, 2008
#1
  • Nov 17, 2008
  • #1
Hey, I am a student the the University of Central Florida in Orlando. I was wondering if anyone was from around here and knew of a good shop that specialized in Mustangs. Any info is much appreciated.
 
O

Omars96GT

New Member
Sep 12, 2008
3
0
0
Nov 17, 2008
#2
  • Nov 17, 2008
  • #2
i live infront of the 408 and lakeunderhill =) super close to you
 
I

iMTB

New Member
Nov 10, 2008
12
0
0
Florida
Nov 17, 2008
#3
  • Nov 17, 2008
  • #3
I live on Tuskawilla off 434.

Lamotta is on 17-92
 

Stark77

Member
Jun 11, 2008
501
0
16
Tallahassee, FL
Nov 17, 2008
#4
  • Nov 17, 2008
  • #4
If you dont mind a bit of a drive, HP Performance in Jacksonville is very well known within Florida for being the best mustang only shop. They're about 1 hour north of you near greencove springs. They do great work there.
 
F

FordTard

New Member
Oct 30, 2008
17
0
0
Orlando
Nov 17, 2008
#5
  • Nov 17, 2008
  • #5
I lived down by the 408 last year and I am a lil further north now in Oviedo. I have a few friends from Jacks and they all say good things about HP. Do any of you hit up any of the meets around here?
 

cobra2798

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
303
2
0
Clermont, Florida
Nov 18, 2008
#6
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #6
All my cars have had work done at LaMotta in Longwood. They are well known and have a very good rep. I was always happy there and you would be to.
 

isjoining

New Member
Mar 28, 2007
143
0
0
Orlando, FL
Nov 18, 2008
#7
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #7
Real Street Performance in Winter Springs. Jay does great work there. He also has a dyno in the shop

I live on goldenrod between curry ford rd and 408.
 

DogVomit

Member
Jun 9, 2005
192
1
19
Tampa, FL
Nov 18, 2008
#8
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #8
You're going to want to contact VMP Tuning in Orlando. Excellent work, right there!

I'm in Tampa and take my car to Ramseys Performance for all power matters.
I take my car to S&R Performance for suspension and anything other than my motor.
 

Stark77

Member
Jun 11, 2008
501
0
16
Tallahassee, FL
Nov 18, 2008
#9
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #9
VMP does great tuning work - but for some reason it took them 1 week to send me my e-mail tune? Found that bizarre.
 
I

iMTB

New Member
Nov 10, 2008
12
0
0
Florida
Nov 18, 2008
#10
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #10
isjoining said:
Real Street Performance in Winter Springs. Jay does great work there. He also has a dyno in the shop

I live on goldenrod between curry ford rd and 408.
Click to expand...

Where? Is it off 434 in the warehouses by the batting cages?
 
F

FordTard

New Member
Oct 30, 2008
17
0
0
Orlando
Nov 18, 2008
#11
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #11
Thanks guys for the input. I am going to be starting a build on the stang to give it some new life after the holidays. Figured I should start doing my homework now cuz I want nothing but the best for my baby. lol
 

isjoining

New Member
Mar 28, 2007
143
0
0
Orlando, FL
Nov 18, 2008
#12
  • Nov 18, 2008
  • #12
yeah it is
 

Gearbanger 101

Straight Outta Locash
20+ Year Stangneter
Aug 10, 2002
9,457
1,377
234
Ontario, Canada
Nov 19, 2008
#13
  • Nov 19, 2008
  • #13
Moving to the Regional section to give you a little more "localized" exposure.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

U
Midrange pods for a pillar?
  • urthecap
  • Sep 17, 2026
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
0
Views
89
Mustang Sound & Shine All Sep 17, 2026
urthecap
U
G
Hello and Instrument Wiring
  • GT Jon
  • Jul 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
150
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
Mustang5L5
W
top loader transmissions
  • WilliamJCC.
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
149
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
70mstang
N
Fox Looking for repair shops along this route
  • Nepneppy
  • Feb 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
316
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 10, 2025
90sickfox
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
151
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?