• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

Overhaulin'

  • Thread starter Thread starter 67GTA-FB429
  • Start date Start date Dec 14, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

NasaGT

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2002
1,993
2
49
Virginia
Dec 15, 2004
#21
  • Dec 15, 2004
  • #21
I don't care for the wheels or the stripes. Other than that its a beautiful car!
 
F

ForceFed70

That's why they call it "dope"
Founding Member
Dec 6, 1999
4,818
1
69
BC Canada
Dec 15, 2004
#22
  • Dec 15, 2004
  • #22
I liked what they did with the car.

Although, I would also like wipers and mirrors.

But the wheels were a little too much. They were so shiney and "in your face" that they took away from the rest of the car.

18's or something similar would have looked alot better.
 

Hack

15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,945
13
69
Minneapolis
Dec 15, 2004
#23
  • Dec 15, 2004
  • #23
I thought the color and stripe was fine, especially for a 7 day build. It's hard to come up with a unique graphic that looks good. I think that stripe looks about as good as anything Ford did, and better than many. Have you seen the stripe on the new Mustang?

I didn't like the wheels either. I think classic cars need a wheel with more curves. Those are all flat, square surfaces and sharp angles. I also don't really like the look of huge wheels with tiny rubber. I guess it's ok in the desert southwest, where they don't have potholes. One day driving in Minnesota and those rims would be done.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Introduction
  • Crushn_YWG
  • May 4, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
135
The Welcome Wagon May 5, 2026
General karthief
G
Auto City Classics 67-70 Mustang disc brake kit question/s
  • GOvert
  • Jun 30, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
103
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 30, 2026
GOvert
G
G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
534
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
S
Brakes are engaged while driving
  • stevetbright
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
113
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 31, 2026
stevetbright
S
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
176
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?