• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Painted Mirrors Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyman
  • Start date Start date Apr 22, 2010
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
1 of 3 Next Last

toyman

10 Year Member
Jul 19, 2007
1,944
54
79
Vernon BC
Apr 22, 2010
#1
  • Apr 22, 2010
  • #1
I need to have my rear bumper painted and am thinking of having the mirrors done at the same time. Any pics of matching colors and/or regrets?
 

nmcgrawj

Advanced Member
Sep 28, 2003
3,651
4
68
Indianapolis, IN
Apr 22, 2010
#2
  • Apr 22, 2010
  • #2
No pics. But do it.


Seriously...do it.
 

SableSal

Member
Sep 17, 2009
295
3
19
Fresno, Californ-I-A
Apr 22, 2010
#3
  • Apr 22, 2010
  • #3
I will be doing this as soon as I get the body all down.
 

ProKiller

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
3,064
15
78
PA
Apr 22, 2010
#4
  • Apr 22, 2010
  • #4
had mine painted for years now. Can't really see it as its black on black but yeah it looks a lot better than having the factory faded plastic.
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Apr 22, 2010
#5
  • Apr 22, 2010
  • #5


Every one I've seen with painted mirrors looked hot. Do it for sure
 

desertcox05

New Member
Oct 3, 2007
379
0
0
south atlanta
Apr 23, 2010
#6
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #6
dooo it
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Apr 23, 2010
#7
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #7
Mine
 
T

thethirdeye88

New Member
Apr 22, 2008
113
0
0
paragould arkansas
Apr 23, 2010
#8
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #8
are you going to paint the windsheild cowl too?...im sure its all faded as well...mine is...
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 23, 2010
#9
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #9
wytstang said:
Mine
Click to expand...

I think I will get mine painted now, lol
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Apr 23, 2010
#10
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #10
LOL. It's only been maybe 3 months now and I can't picture her without painted mirrors now.
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 23, 2010
#11
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #11
wytstang said:
LOL. It's only been maybe 3 months now and I can't picture her without painted mirrors now.
Click to expand...

I wonder how lazer red would look...
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Apr 23, 2010
#12
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #12
I believe there is a red one with painted sides in the sticky up top (last page, first pics).
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 23, 2010
#13
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #13
Oh man I just saw it. I hope the paint guy is at work tomorrow, lol.
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Apr 23, 2010
#14
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #14
who wants a white car it's so plain lol
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Apr 23, 2010
#15
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #15
Wish I had a big ass skittle.....
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Apr 23, 2010
#16
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #16
damn don't get all bent outta shape I was just messing around. I like your car
 
W

wytstang

Mustang Master
Mar 14, 2004
4,988
4
78
Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
Apr 23, 2010
#17
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #17
It was a joke, one you just killed.
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Apr 23, 2010
#18
  • Apr 23, 2010
  • #18
I can never tell online. You guys know I'm protective of my "skittle"
 

toyman

10 Year Member
Jul 19, 2007
1,944
54
79
Vernon BC
Apr 24, 2010
#19
  • Apr 24, 2010
  • #19
thethirdeye88 said:
are you going to paint the windsheild cowl too?...im sure its all faded as well...mine is...
Click to expand...

Wasn't thinking of doing that. Mine is still black and shiny. But I will definitely have the mirrors done.
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 24, 2010
#20
  • Apr 24, 2010
  • #20
toyman said:
Wasn't thinking of doing that. Mine is still black and shiny. But I will definitely have the mirrors done.
Click to expand...

Yeah I think painting the cowl panel might be overkill and a little ricey.
 
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
1 of 3 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Rim suggestions
  • mason5.0
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
298
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Fox Full set of seats in the back of a hatch
  • keel
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
284
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 31, 2026
keel
J
Front neoprene front bumper painted color of my 71 Mach1 some hair line cracks
  • JJHstang
  • May 25, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
113
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- May 30, 2026
Mcmahst
N
Looking for ECU/CHIP for 1992 5.0
  • Nathan26
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
200
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sunday at 10:32 AM
khanpa
K
A
Electrical electric mirror switch issue...
  • alchemist1
  • Apr 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
157
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 19, 2026
2000xp8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?