Progress Thread Finally got a new truck

• Sponsors (?)

These look like ROHs, right?
AE43C3F3-E2B3-4C4C-B0F9-645F05362A40.png

Last edited:
The top ones are F150 wheels. My buddy in high school's dad had them on his bone stock mid 90's inline six F150. The 5X5 lug pattern wont fit a Mustang, even though he is trying to sell them that way.

Second pair do look like ROH wheels. If they are the right offset, I know a guy looking for a set, lol. @Mustang5L5 , dont mind the spray paint finish.

Last edited:
F150, huh? I don’t remember seeing those. I believe you though. I’m going to look at the ROH wheels tomorrow.

Last edited:
F150, huh? I don’t remember seeing those. I believe you though. I’m going to look at the ROH wheels tomorrow. My friend reconds wheels for a living.

I tell you what, I cant find an example on Google either. But he had a white 1995 F150 with an I6 and manual transmission, 2WD. He bought it new, and I know for a fact it had those wheels. We were getting our learners permits and he would let us drive it for some crazy reason. I never liked the wheels much, and those were them. Its possible he ordered them as an option off a different vehicle, but they were on his F150. I always wished he had the chrome deeper 5 spoke design, since we were being seen it in, lol.

I almost nabbed a set of those ROH ZS last summer. I love those wheels, classic 90s fox body look. The only problem is the more you look at the 4 lug version the more your eyes hurt. They just don’t look right. I scored on some 17 inch ponies instead, just looking for the right tires now.

New thread title: Search For Horrible Wheels
I can redo those ROH wheels and they’ll look brand new. I know, my car is still 4 lug. Oh well. I’ll get to your guys level soon. I’m still rocking the ponies so I would like go with something different for now. I can get these for $150 bucks, with tires.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Not knocking you for being 4 lug, still rocking them myself. Just the way the holes line up on the ROHs looks weird to me. They are a steal for $150.00. If you like them I say go for it.

Of the ones that you've posted, the ROHs look the best. I don't know what tires are on them but maybe you'll luck out.

Contrary to the songs that are often sung in this forum, the "4 cylinder" brakes are the atrocity they are made out to be. Replace everything though. New pads, no rotors,shoes and drums, full fluid change. Break them in correctly and theirs plenty of stopping power for street use. They do fade on any kind repeated hard driving but that takes some doing.