Progress Thread Pete is checking out these valve covers

• Sponsors (?)

Just tinted half my windows with five percent but its coming off. Legal here I believe , but too dark. Later today Im scraping after I get some blades What do you guys think ??? The bubbles are making me nervous its only been twenty four hours do they go away. You Tube says yes.

Attachments

• KIMG0250 (1).JPG
    KIMG0250 (1).JPG
    383.4 KB · Views: 135
  • KIMG0252.JPG
    KIMG0252.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 147
  • KIMG0253.JPG
    KIMG0253.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 153
  • KIMG0254.JPG
    KIMG0254.JPG
    782.6 KB · Views: 134
I like it without the tint, especially with the white top. If top was black, maybe I’d like it.
I had a car once with tinted windows. I felt like I couldn’t see at night. Ripped it right off!
Just my opinions!

its coming off,. and you cant see at night. Putting on just a little tint. I have to have some heat shield its 95 degrees every day and 85 at night all summer. Tomorrow morning Im leaving the house at 5.30 am to go past Orlando to get two bottles of R12 freon. A guy on Craigs list was selling them for 15 bucks. He is going to give them to me but I have to drive two and a half hours each way. They want $70 for 2 usually, and i am one short in my car.

Reactions: 1 user
its coming off,. and you cant see at night. Putting on just a little tint. I have to have some heat shield its 95 degrees every day and 85 at night all summer. Tomorrow morning Im leaving the house at 5.30 am to go past Orlando to get two bottles of R12 freon. A guy on Craigs list was selling them for 15 bucks. He is going to give them to me but I have to drive two and a half hours each way. They want $70 for 2 usually, and i am one short in my car.
I wish I had my old hose, but I hot rid of them. I found an old can of leak finder in my garage. I had a guy recharge my system a few years ago and it worked great, but slowly got worse. Now I see all the oil and dirt on the lines by the evaporator so I suspect the seal. I'll probably have to take it back and have them replaced because there's still gas in the system.

Long rant, but the point is that if you ever find yourself down around WPB, I have a can of leak finder that you can have for the low price of a beer.

Six hour round trip for R12 but I need to take a road trip. All the way down I-4 . For those who have never drove I-4 Florida its quite a trip. I have been looking at Blueprint stud mount heads. Supposed perfect fit and I can use a bunch of old stuff for a grand its in my price range.

Just tinted half my windows with five percent but its coming off. Legal here I believe , but too dark. Later today Im scraping after I get some blades What do you guys think ??? The bubbles are making me nervous its only been twenty four hours do they go away. You Tube says yes.
You should be able to take that off with just a heat gun. And,I would pay someone to do a ceramic tint.makes a huge difference.

It was still a little wet. I just pulled it off. Ordered 35 tint. Medium to low. Too lazy to get it , but doing it today. Bored out of my mind. Thats what is nice about having these cars better than yardwork.

It was still a little wet. I just pulled it off. Ordered 35 tint. Medium to low. Too lazy to get it , but doing it today. Bored out of my mind. Thats what is nice about having these cars better than yardwork.

I have to do yard work first, then if there’s time left, I get to play with cars!
Damn grass just doesn’t stop growing!

I just did the car with the 35 tint. Looks really good very happy now. Pictures coming. I am a gardener , and have lots of plants all around my property. Two inches of rain in Sarasota the last couple days. Tropical plants grow fast when the rain hits them after dry season. I can fill six trash cans of cuttings every week for the next month. Grass too, I have to mow fwo houses all summer its starting to eat me up Im fifty six years old.

Reactions: 1 users
I love cruising on a hot summer night with the top down with these crazy fed fkn lights. Going out right now with two dogs. At least the bottom of my car doesnt have crazy fkn lights............Brand new alternator with fluttering lights I know you guys know whats wrong your geniuses.

Just did the plugs , and that is a high stress job. Everything has to be perfect with the threads . I could not deal with the helicoil bs. The Autolite 25 plugs all needed to be gapped they were at 35. Any ideas on my plugs , very dry and light brown like rust. I started it up and it was a off for a minute or two. Going for a ride later. Yes I did anti sieze and I dont smoke the devils lettuce , but my daughter does . I like to garden. When they become bushes I might put a picture on.
I got a shoe box of bud from these plants and did not smoke any.......Florida Red