Progress Thread Pete is checking out these valve covers

• Sponsors (?)

Collinite 845 is the best wax/sealer I have ever used. I am a buffin waxin freak that loves a great shine. I have always been a Meguiars guy, but now I have this. My flip phone does not take real clear pics but lets give this a try. KIMG0409.JPG KIMG0403.JPG
KIMG0409.JPG
KIMG0409.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0405.JPG
    KIMG0405.JPG
    414.6 KB · Views: 103
  • KIMG0407.JPG
    KIMG0407.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: 1 users
I wish I had a picture from when I first got my car. The paint looked ready for the junk yard.Nothing like now. All flat washed out , and the bumpers were a different color. I used this brand off the internet and primed, paint , and clear. They dont match exact but I will take it for fifty bucks.

Attachments

• KIMG0410.JPG
    KIMG0410.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: 1 user
Woke up to heavy rain with this pre hurricane brewing over Florida . I never took the grill off to clean and wax under here. Look at that nice finish. No rust strangely enough. The water must pour down here. No wonder pillars rot out with the leaves and dirt. Going to Home Depot for some stainless screws. KIMG0443.JPG KIMG0445.JPG KIMG0446.JPG

Cj Ponys 302 numbers ...I ordered a AC Change over with the hoses. compressor. you know the one. Still not here with fuel pressure gauge. I think these numbers are good. They are the only stickers on my car.
KIMG0454.JPG
KIMG0455.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0457.JPG
    KIMG0457.JPG
    483 KB · Views: 91
Some lady in my neighborhood has an aluminum driveshaft from Ford Racing. Still in the box new. Would you guys buy it for 150 bucks. What could go wrong with this when in my car , and is it worth the hassle.

I’d buy it if I were you. It’s over $300 brand new from a retailer.
I have no experience with them yet, but I hear it’s a decent upgrade!
If nothing else, but it, sell it for $225, and pocket a few bucks!

$150 is a deal. If you want to offer $100 go for it, but if you sit around and wait someone else is gonna grab it. Yes they are balanced. Virtually zero chance of vibration from a new aluminum FRP driveshaft.

• Winner
Besides counting how do I know how many splines??

Old clutch alignment tool rolling around in your toolbox. It's plastic. It came with the last clutch kit you ordered. :p

Buy the driveshaft. I bought mine when they still sold for that price. It's still in the car. I make almost 600 ft/lbs of torque, wrecked a T5, and 3 clutches since then.

Reactions: 1 users