Progress Thread Pete is checking out these valve covers

Some lady in my neighborhood has an aluminum driveshaft from Ford Racing. Still in the box new. Would you guys buy it for 150 bucks. What could go wrong with this when in my car , and is it worth the hassle.
Buy it now. Right now. If for any reason, you try it and don't like it, you can sell it for what you paid.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Some lady in my neighborhood has an aluminum driveshaft from Ford Racing. Still in the box new. Would you guys buy it for 150 bucks. What could go wrong with this when in my car , and is it worth the hassle.

$150 new in the box? Get it!

If for some reason you don't want to run it, you'd be able to sell it for what you paid or more.

I have one in my car. Very nice piece.

Ordered this three weeks ago. Sent them an e mail and this is all I got from CJs . Im used to LMR that has great service.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Myakka State Park.......My thread post what i want. Went for a walk with my wife Married thirty five years

Attachments

• KIMG0466.JPG
    KIMG0466.JPG
    814.2 KB · Views: 99
  • KIMG0465.JPG
    KIMG0465.JPG
    845.3 KB · Views: 97
  • KIMG0464.JPG
    KIMG0464.JPG
    810.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Winner
Ordered this three weeks ago. Sent them an e mail and this is all I got from CJs . Im used to LMR that has great service.

The Sanden compressor? You have dealer air?

I've gotten similar service from CJ's. In fact, I've stopped ordering from there altogether. The few times I've had to contact customer service, I left with a bad taste in my mouth and cancelled orders. The times I've dealt with LMR's customer service, nothing but good things to say.

Reactions: 2 users
The Sanden compressor? You have dealer air?

I've gotten similar service from CJ's. In fact, I've stopped ordering from there altogether. The few times I've had to contact customer service, I left with a bad taste in my mouth and cancelled orders. The times I've dealt with LMR's customer service, nothing but good things to say.
Brand new Sanden compressor with stock air. I want to start taking it apart, but I think I wait another week. Going to need some help from you guys when I start.

The stock factory AC system is the Nippon-Denso 6P148A compressor.

The dealer-air add-on AC system uses the SD709 compressor.

I'm going to assume you have this under control but that just stuck out to me because the Sanden doesn't fit the OEM bracketry. I assume you know this and have something else going on?

You have to cut the bracket. They send a cut out template. All the pieces are supposed to be the same. Many reviews ,and a write up in a magazine. A guy measured cold air at 40 deg. If you go on CJ Ponys there is a pdf on instructions. Seems so easy I could do it.

Reactions: 1 user
You have to cut the bracket. They send a cut out template. All the pieces are supposed to be the same. Many reviews ,and a write up in a magazine. A guy measured cold air at 40 deg. If you go on CJ Ponys there is a pdf on instructions. Seems so easy I could do it.
If that's a Classic Auto Air kit, you might want to just give them a call. They're in Tampa.