Pics of my car with cut springs..thanx for all that helped out..

9646gt

Apr 7, 2005
Holloman AFB,NM
You guys have been asking for pics every since helping (well some tried so hard to talk me out of it) me cut my springs so I figure I will psot a few..it may not seem really low but I dont have the money to go lower lol here is before
IMG_0602.jpg

and after
IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Sponsors (?)

Mel96GT said:
I couldn't download the pics. How many coils did you cut and how is the ride/handling?

You should be able to see them..As far as cutting I did 1 and a 1/2 up front and removed top isolators and did 1 in the rear and removed isolators..wish I had done 1 and a quater..very god mod to do if you are low on change! If anyone needs any help let me know while my memory is still fresh heh :D

Looks badass dude. And it really doesnt ride all that bad right? I cut mine a few months ago and havent had any problems yet, just ignore all the old farts who tell you to do it the right way lol. Theyre just getting old.

The Diesel said:
Looks badass dude. And it really doesnt ride all that bad right? I cut mine a few months ago and havent had any problems yet, just ignore all the old farts who tell you to do it the right way lol. Theyre just getting old.

LOL exactly..I have expeirienced no problems..tire wear is still perfect as of now..will find out in the months ahead...nice stang btw!