Pictures of what i have been doing for the past week..enjoy (for entertainment only)

whats up everybody. so i finally got the monte carlo bar on there, and man does it make the engine look :taco:ty...in a good way...i also got my nitrous setup in..im still waiting on the fuel cell and pump...other then that i was laying on my back all afternoon fixing the pressure line for the power steering. i got it on there and im glad to say that it did fix the leaking problem...you can see all the fluid on the work shop flooring (aka cardboard boxes)..funny story, i actually fell by slipping on all the ps fluid that got all over the asphault the other day....what happend: i shut the hood on the mustang and i guess because of the extreme velocity created by the downward force made me fall flat on my a$$ infront of my realy hot neighbore..to try and salvage any pride i had left i made a joke out of it and started tieing my shoes..she thought it was funny...i thought i was in the clear untill her dog ran over and started humping my back....yeah i know...i dont go outside anymore (ok i made the dog part up..i feel bad lieing to you guys)

anyway then there is a picture of the back "speakershelf" (i forgot what its called so i semi made it up) i carpeted it and put some sony xplode 6X9's in.....and last but not least, me cooling down after a long days work haha.

PS: the sticker on my back window is one a made at work (i used to work at a sign shop) its a CITRUS OXIDE sticker...all the other mustang guys i knew when i lived in alabama had NOS stickers there, so i made my own decal to kind of mock them in a way........you dont have to be rude about it.....i like it:rlaugh:
car026.jpg

(the orange funnle is to cool the power steering fluid at high speed...sort of a ram air type setup...)

car038.jpg

View attachment 490588

View attachment 490590

car037.jpg

car040.jpg

car039.jpg

View attachment 490598
PSPS...IF YOU CANT TELL I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THAT IS...

anyway i hope guys got a laugh out of all this..i know i did...ok ill:Zip2:
:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

Attachments

• car026.jpg
    car026.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 61
  • car038.jpg
    car038.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 64
  • car037.jpg
    car037.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 62
  • car040.jpg
    car040.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 66
  • car039.jpg
    car039.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

I'll make a suggestion, the bottle has a siphon tube that sucks from the bottom corner, meaning usually the bottle SHOULD be lengthwise with the car and tha label facing up.You dont have to do it that way,but that will get the most out of the bottle
All the ricers that have bottles standing up never get used:rolleyes:

oh yeah, take 2 seconds and turn your air cleaner straight :)

oh yeah,puy a camera in your car, i wanna see your face the first time you hit button:rlaugh:

haha no ithe bottle isnt installed i just was playing around with places to put it. im thinking ill put it lengthwise right beside the spare, but buy some of the same material and maybe make a cover for it.
as for the air cleaner. thats old school. putting the logo at the 45 was the cool thing to do back when my father and his friends had muscle cars etc. so its sorta a tribute type thing. plus its different. even though most people think im just stupid.
yeah i cant wait to hit the button man...ill hook up my digital camera. haha seriously

everything looks good in there... now don't have too much fun with that button! :lol:

any problem with fitment issues on the export brace/monte carlo bar? I've heard some people have had trouble with the shock towers leaning in, so I just wanted to ask.

btw, your car looks great. makes me rethink the color white :nice:

that sir will be hard..ill have to train myself. actually for my arming switch im using a button that requires a key. you have to insert the key then turn it. and then its on. so maybe if i dont want to spray. ill put the key in the trunk. haha

as far as the export brace. it really took some push and pull then i had to get longer bolts to attatch it to the cowl. but it fit once all the bolts were in. for the monte carlo bar, at first there was no way it would fit. so i put the car on jack stands and left it for about three nights. then today they slid in there, still a little tite but doable. if i had another set of hands it would have been way easier though.
thanks man. you cant really see the pearl but in person it makes the white speak.

malcons66 said:
that sir will be hard..ill have to train myself. actually for my arming switch im using a button that requires a key. you have to insert the key then turn it. and then its on. so maybe if i dont want to spray. ill put the key in the trunk. haha

as far as the export brace. it really took some push and pull then i had to get longer bolts to attatch it to the cowl. but it fit once all the bolts were in. for the monte carlo bar, at first there was no way it would fit. so i put the car on jack stands and left it for about three nights. then today they slid in there, still a little tite but doable. if i had another set of hands it would have been way easier though.
thanks man. you cant really see the pearl but in person it makes the white speak.

sounds good, and I like the idea with the key :rlaugh: . the reason I ask, is once I actually can afford a stang of my own :scratch: that's probably one of the first things I will do. Thanks for the help!

U should hide the bottle under the passengers seat :D. Lol i was jk, I got that from the stupid fast & furious movie(which I hate if u cant tell). U should create a compartment behind the back seat in the trunk by fabricating a firewall and put it 1' behind the back seat. But of course ur gonna have to find a way to remove it when u fill the bottle back up.

wild70stang said:
U should hide the bottle under the passengers seat :D. Lol i was jk, I got that from the stupid fast & furious movie(which I hate if u cant tell).

it's funny, "the fast and the furious" is quoted more at stangnet than in the hpoa (honda prelude owners association) forum that i also hang out in....however, in both forums people claim to hate it......

matt

i was in alabama but now im in florida.

yeah its like the hat sidways. yeah people are always like "fix your air cleaner, but its a little sentimental in a way so i leave it.

haha yeah stang65...i was like, thats not to origional haha

as far as hiding it. i figure it would be cool to have maybe a false floor, but it would have to be pretty high so that idea got thrown out. so now im going to put it maybe near the side of the trunk if not next to the spare tire, and use the same material that covers the spare and lines the trunk to make a bottle cover (almost like the N O S bottle warmer. then of course if i want to make my trunk all carpet (wich i plan on doing eventually ) then i will think of somthing a little cooler.
fast and the furiouse sucks....unless you enjoy being a complete idiot. jk...no im not

Hey, I LIKED f+f. It wasnt meant to be a documentary, more like a fantasy movie with cars. But its fun, and entertaining, and sometimes thats enough for a movie.

But anyway, about your no2 setup. Is it a wet or dry shot, and how big? What kind of trans is in the car, and did you do anything to make sure it'll handle the new powa?

Oh, and your aircleaner is on crooked.

72grande said:
Oh, and your aircleaner is on crooked.

thats a joke right..did you read the last 8 post lol.

yeah the engine is all rebuilt and very strong. it is the super power shot kit...(wet) im running a 100 shot and probably will end up working up to a 125 later. im running a 1 gallon fuel cell off a holley blue fuel pump to the noid. anyway thats my setup

as far as F+F its not so much the movie but the actors. but the second one was pretty good i thought.

so yeah...just for reiteration, the air cleaner is crooked for a reason.
thankls YAWLL