Pix of the new shoes - even if they do stick out.....lol

wusthof

Nov 19, 2007
BC, Canada
IMG_0097_edited.jpg

CopyofIMG_0098_edited.jpg

IMG_0099_edited.jpg

IMG_0100_edited.jpg

They stick out past the splash guards for christs sake....lol! They do look nice in the pix, even if they are all chrome. Every profile doesn't looks alright except fot the rear shot. Outa sight, outa mind :rolleyes: Maybe I'll wait til next season to move these.....my wife would fawking shoot me! Now I just need to lower it..............wish me luck with that one :D

• Sponsors (?)

honestly, throw a tire perfect for that back rim and it should look awesome with a small drop. i'd say thats flush. and your passenger rear tire should be even more flush with the quarter panel, since the factory its not completely centered.

if the tires fit behind the mudguards your mudguards would look huge like tractor trailer flaps.

even if you just get some roush springs or something for the rear, to drop it a little bit. fronts not too bad. i'm a big fan of the raked look, but with those tires its gunna be hard to pull off any kind of clean looking rake.

You made it sound so much worse. Doesnt look bad at all to me. Bet those rims would look awesome in black. Yank those mud flaps off, its a mustang for Gods sake not a truck! LOL

patrick

I agree with the others. The tires don't stick out too far but they're getting close.

1. Drop the rear with some Roush springs, they will level the car out nicely :nice:

2. Toss those truck mud flaps :notnice: They look stupid on a pony / muscle / performance car: it's a Mustang!

Dude, that's not sticking out. That's basically flush. I agree on the tires though. They're not wide enough for the wheel. We have rolled fender from the factory for a reason. You don't even really need a drop. A taller and wider out back would do the trick. Not that a drop would hurt.

Yank those mud flaps off, its a mustang for Gods sake not a truck! LOL
patrick

Still rain season here - that's why I got em', but once summer is here, they're coming off and the Jaeger bros flaps are a cinch to take off.

Dude, that's not sticking out. That's basically flush. I agree on the tires though. They're not wide enough for the wheel. We have rolled fender from the factory for a reason. You don't even really need a drop. A taller and wider out back would do the trick. Not that a drop would hurt.
I like ur car darkfire, but I'm not a fan of the larger sidewall you employ on your car. I heard a 285 on these 9" rims are perfect. I dunno if it's the small 255s, but the car doesn't handle all that great - feels like the tire is coming off the rim - my 17" 235s handled better. Thanks for the encouragement guys, I've always liked the look of the pro-kit and I can always do the shox later........gotta squeeze blood out of a stone 1st tho!

the rim style is very nice.. dont see any issues of back spacing like you were talking about.

in the first 2 pics it looks to me like the front rims are bigger than the back hieght wise. might be the angle in which the were taken.. or different profile sizes?

if they stick out a inch further so what? BETTER HANDLING!!! and OMG dump the mud flaps.