please help !1996 cobra stalling

My cobra is cutting out on acceleration at times .It just started getting cold here(20's-30's). The coolant light will come on for about 10 seconds then go off in the morning. Fluid level is normal and the obd is not throwing the engine light on. what is odd is that it will repeat as if the cats are stopped up but will run fine also and only does this on acceleration. She also cruises down the highway with out a stutter! Her idle is fine also! I thank you for your time my fellow horseman! p.s She has 4.10s -aluminum radiator-bilstein-msd-flowmasters

• Sponsors (?)

whytsnake said:
My cobra is cutting out on acceleration at times .It just started getting cold here(20's-30's). The coolant light will come on for about 10 seconds then go off in the morning. Fluid level is normal and the obd is not throwing the engine light on. what is odd is that it will repeat as if the cats are stopped up but will run fine also and only does this on acceleration. She also cruises down the highway with out a stutter! Her idle is fine also! I thank you for your time my fellow horseman! p.s She has 4.10s -aluminum radiator-bilstein-msd-flowmasters

You may have air in the cooling system. Our cars need to be 'burped' when filling coolant. They will run like a$$ if its not burped.

peace