• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

SOLD PONY FLOOR MATS BLACK ACC

  • Thread starter Thread starter des89stang
  • Start date Start date Apr 15, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

mikestang63

SN Certified Technician
Aug 27, 2012
11,606
8,859
214
In the garage
Nov 14, 2013
#21
  • Nov 14, 2013
  • #21
des89stang said:
I know anyone can buy these direct. When I posted the ad, they cost $119 shipped from American muscle. Then $99. Your offer of $40 is ridiculous if I have to pay the shipping cost. But thanks for taking the time to remind everyone I turned down your lowball offer lol
Click to expand...

I wasn't the only person who offered $40 and another guy said maybe $50 was the top price to pay..... but LOL. a year later and you still haven't sold them. They are used floor mats, not aluminum heads. Keep holding out for that extra $10 my friend. My offer still stands. If not, I'll bet you in a year they have another inch of dust on them from sitting on your shelf.

Good luck with the sale....
 

des89stang

Member
Aug 29, 2007
99
2
9
May 10, 2014
#22
  • May 10, 2014
  • #22
$60 shipped to your location
 

FastDriver

I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
6,147
2,777
224
Vass, NC
May 12, 2014
#23
  • May 12, 2014
  • #23
LMAO. I'll give you $42
 
Reactions: mikestang63

des89stang

Member
Aug 29, 2007
99
2
9
May 25, 2014
#24
  • May 25, 2014
  • #24
$50 shipped to your location
 

FastDriver

I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
6,147
2,777
224
Vass, NC
May 29, 2014
#25
  • May 29, 2014
  • #25
I'll take 'em. Shoot me an email Chris_Arnold42@yahoo.com Let me know if you'll take paypal and what your account name there is.
 

des89stang

Member
Aug 29, 2007
99
2
9
Jun 24, 2014
#26
  • Jun 24, 2014
  • #26
Email sent with PayPal info. Thx
 

FastDriver

I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
6,147
2,777
224
Vass, NC
Jun 25, 2014
#27
  • Jun 25, 2014
  • #27
Ok. Payday is next Monday. I'll take 'em and get you the money early next week if you can wait.
 

des89stang

Member
Aug 29, 2007
99
2
9
Jul 9, 2014
#28
  • Jul 9, 2014
  • #28
Thanks again Chris!! SOLD
 
Reactions: FastDriver
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

O
WTB Roush floor mats
  • OldGuy2
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
0
Views
108
Want to Buy Aug 29, 2026
OldGuy2
O
For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
97
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
Interior and Upholstery Floor Mats
  • Mindseye007
  • Jul 10, 2023
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
17
Views
5K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 17, 2025
Mustang5L5
B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
809
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
SOLD 1990-93 Ford Mustang Door Panel Map Pocket Deletes in Black
  • Habu135
  • Feb 16, 2025
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Replies
0
Views
320
Interior Exterior Parts Feb 16, 2025
Habu135
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?