Power Lumbar Wiring Harness

drdino

Aug 18, 2008
Can anyone tell me where the unused connectors connect to? I do know the small one goes to the rocker switch for the power lumbar support. I do not know where the other two connectors connect.

Thanks

Attachments

• Power Lumbar Wiring Harness.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 139
Yes. The original seat had a track supporting 6 way power seat w/o power lumbar support (2003). I replaced the seat with one with 6 way power seat and power lumbar support. I was told that I needed the harness (attachment) to get the lumbar pump working. I replaced the seat only, not the track.

I have the harness but am not sure where to make the connections.

Thank you.

So u had a power seat without lumbar.now you put a seat with lumbar.what year is your car and year 4 new seat.if i was to guess one would go to switch for lumbar and the other in pump motor 4 lumbar

My car is a 2003. The track is the same. The seat only was changed and it came from a 2001 GT. I see where the one end is connected to the pump. I also know where the rocker switch connector is. What I do not know is where the other two connectors connect. The connector close to the rocker switch connector and the connector at the other end.

Thank you for your help.

The numbers on the Blue tag are: XR33 14B084. There is also a B129J After Made In Mexico.

The two connectors I don't know where to connect follow.

The wire colors on one connector are: Black, Yellow w/Green Stripe, Yellow w/White Stripe, Yellow w/Blue Stripe, Green, Red w/Blue Stripe, Red w/White Stripe, Red, Green.

The other connector has: Yellow w/Blue Stripe, Yellow w/Green Stripe, Red w/Blue Stripe, Yellow w/White Stripe, Black, Red w/White Stripe, Green, Red w/Green Stripe.

Thanks