Private BBQ for owners of 79 to 86 Mustang, Capri, and SVO

• Sponsors (?)

Very few of the owners that make it to my BBQ have made it to the round up, don't know why, as they have been told about it. My son and I will attend this year in one car, as the engine is now out of the SVO and being made new again. I might be able to bring along 2 others that bought their cars (4-eyes) new also. As for my event, any listed 79 to 86 car is welcome, in any condition. This is where owners can meet and really gather the needed info on how to make a car that is in need of TLC into a ride to be proud of, as several have in the last 3 years.

Neil

Hey Neil,

i got the flyer in the mail today , but unfortunatley i will not be able to make it as we are having a family get together that same day. my 5 year old dauhgter still talks about the ride home that day last year. almost got me in trouble with the wife as she was telling her how fast we were going. i don't think i actually even got up to the posted speed limit but to her we were going really fast.:D

i did however give the registration form and info to a customer that was at the shop when i got and he said he was goin to try and go with his 86.

to MTMMAN....
About getting the 4-eye cars to the round up, my Capri was there, in the row of 10 SVO's, and at the end of the day, the Capri took 1st place, 71-89 collectable, "Peoples Choice".
Now let's get the registration forms in the mail and chomp some burgers on the 16th.

Neil

OK, we are in the last week, the home stretch. Applications have been hitting the mailbox, and I have made several new contacts in the past 10 days that are attending. I will say that last years distance record of 220 miles was broken this year, then broken again, HARD...then broken AGAIN...I will not say how far, have to be there to find out. Need more of the bulgy fender crowd cause the stangs and SVO's are winning the count for now....comm'on you Capri owners, step up to the plate.

Neil