Progress Thread Project: Buried Under A Mountain Of Snow Black Hole Money Pit.

• Sponsors (?)

almost done... said i should be able to pick it up monday
19052.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
i know i know... i havent been around much.

just looked last night and i in fact do still own a mustang

the X car has been keeping me pretty busy this year. we have 2 races left, leading the points at cecil (1 race in this series left which is this weekend) and 1 at MIR for ford fever. the car has been fighting us all year. it will 60' like a champ but after that shes kind of a dud.

hopefully i can get back on my car here soon

Reactions: 4 users
i mounted the hood rails the other day. finished wiring the over head panel. now i gotta start running wires through the car. and put the fasteners in the hood. im taking it to someone for the hatch. its past my skill set

Reactions: 1 users
Man.... haven't seen snow yet down here in Fredericksburg. It did snow a while ago in northern va though.

Good to see you're moving forward with the car again.

lower valance is coming off this weekend so i can cut the factory bumper. the clecos should be here today so i can use them while the panel bond sets up and holds the front end together

pulling the rear this weekend also so i can start on the new lower brackets and custom UPR control arms

Reactions: 1 users
lower valance is coming off this weekend so i can cut the factory bumper. the clecos should be here today so i can use them while the panel bond sets up and holds the front end together

pulling the rear this weekend also so i can start on the new lower brackets and custom UPR control arms
How much of a pain is the lower valence? Been considering doing that to fix my hack job

How much of a pain is the lower valence? Been considering doing that to fix my hack job
depends how you want to do it...
how i have it currently and how a lot of people run them just riveted on is pretty easy.

the whole cutting the bottom off the LX bumper and bonding it on with the hacked out head light panel that i have made things a little harder. but its really not a bad job. think i have about an hour getting it where it is now. prob will have 5-6 hours total in it when its done

Reactions: 1 user
depends how you want to do it...
how i have it currently and how a lot of people run them just riveted on is pretty easy.

the whole cutting the bottom off the LX bumper and bonding it on with the hacked out head light panel that i have made things a little harder. but its really not a bad job. think i have about an hour getting it where it is now. prob will have 5-6 hours total in it when its done
:worthlesb
Lol

Reactions: 1 user