Randyatbby new to Stangnet

Hi Guys
I am Randy Naylor and I own BBY Racing, a remote control boat business retired. I have built several hot rods over 55 years. My favorite have been the mustangs they were more of stock rods. I am 70 years old and with many skills that relate to building mustangs and hot rods. My current project is a 1970 mustang I have owned since 1988. My dreams of how I was going to build this plain Jane sports roof have changed over the years. It was a almost rust free body. came with a c4 and a 302 short block . I always liked the 69's best so the rear panel, tail lights, front fenders, headlight buckets, and grill were replaced with 1969 parts. On the interior It will be changed from the boring basic to the delux interior. The auto transmission and 351 2 barrel motor was going to have a T5 trans change. Then the a new modular and matching 5speed trans came my way. I had planned on a Mustang 2 front suspension, now with theis new 2007 shelby motor and trans it is really necessary.

Attachments

• 1970 mustang in driveway.jpg
    1970 mustang in driveway.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Mustang and impala(2).jpg
    Mustang and impala(2).jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Sponsors (?)

Well it is a father son project my son for some reason loves big old Impalas and is much more of a Chevy guy than me. That being said I do like a lot of brands and in this order; #1 Fords , then #2 Chevy, #3 Mopars, #4 Toyota and so on #5 Honda. I hope that does not cause a problem feeling that way and speaking it ( If so I will not again)