Rear Seat delete pictures! And where to buy theM? Fox. I'm having trouble.

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
Hey guys, normally i'd just search but when you type in "rear seat delete" it brings up ungodly amounts of pages and i had no luck finding and pictures. What i got is i'm putting in Corbeau from seats and i'm not sure what to do with the rear.... The stock seats won't match so now what? Only option is to delete them... i don't ever use them anyway so whats the dif right? Well i look around and i can only find 1 rear seat delete on ebaymotors.com. And i dont like it really, its to "Fat" and it sits up to high. Anybody know where i can get a different one or pics of them? Thanks guys!

Edit: I love the way the '93 Cobra R rear seat delete looks but don't know if anybody sells that delete???

• Sponsors (?)

i made my own:

100_0531.jpg

its really not that hard just some plywood, carpet, and glue... i have the corbeau seats too...it really looks good with the seat delete...

jim

Attachments

• 100_0531.jpg
    100_0531.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 96
i made my own:

100_0531.jpg

its really not that hard just some plywood, carpet, and glue... i have the corbeau seats too...it really looks good with the seat delete...

jim

Post up some more pictures if you have them? I'd like some more info on how you made that. Did you just use like a sheet of plywood and a roll of carpet from 50resto.com or what? I like the looks of it. Do you think it would interfer with a MM 6 point roll bar?

Attachments

• 100_0531.jpg
    100_0531.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 88
ill have to get more pics for you... im going to get my car tuned again tomorrow so ill try and get more pics then...as for the carpet you can get it at any car audio place.. its alot cheaper too...and yea just use plywood but use light stuff otherwise it defeats the purpose...

jim