Forced Induction Roots Style Supercharger Push Rod 5.0

Thanks... Jdb mods set up looks a little strange to me and they never show a car with a hood on it and i thinks its because you could never find a hood that would fit or look good on the car. I had to go through great lenghts to get this all under the hood as i don't like big cowl hoods either. The other set up i saw on this thread where the blower is off to the passenger side of the motor looks way more functional but still from what I've seen no one has an air to water intercooler like me if someone has seen one let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a couple pics from other peoples setups and one of a KB setup.
Kenne Bell
GEDC0009.jpg

Custom setup 1 (Cleanest in my opinion)
BlowerEngineDone.jpg

MockUpFrontView.jpg

Custom setup 2
IMG_0951.jpg

Hi

On custom setup 2, Is this on a pushrod motor? If so, what type of plenum are you running?

I’m interested in doing this style blower on my Fox body pushrod motor, currently running a Holley sniper.

Hi

On custom setup 2, Is this on a pushrod motor? If so, what type of plenum are you running?

I’m interested in doing this style blower on my Fox body pushrod motor, currently running a Holley sniper.
This thread is 10 years old, I like the looks of a blower sticking out of a hood but I'm a little different. You may find a used blowzilla or check out BDS https://www.blowerdriveservice.com/BlowerIntakeManifolds
Not a lot of choices for sbf unless you go with the more modern centrifuge type that hang on the side instead of on top of the engine.