• Mustang Forums
  • Special Production

Roush Saleen black fox interior pics?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter saleen8905
  • Start date Start date Jan 21, 2007

saleen8905

New Member
Jun 16, 2006
22
0
2
Jan 21, 2007
#1
  • Jan 21, 2007
  • #1
Does anybody have pictures of a black foxbody interior? I have searched and not found much at all.
 

Mark Cubberley

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2002
216
0
0
Tennessee
Jan 21, 2007
#2
  • Jan 21, 2007
  • #2
I looked thru all my pics and couldn't find any black interior pics! My friend ordered # 007 -93 Saleen Coupe with a black leather interior! Also he had a SA-10! The SA-10's also came with black leather interiors ! I belive they had yellow stitching! Mark
 

Mark Cubberley

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2002
216
0
0
Tennessee
Jan 21, 2007
#3
  • Jan 21, 2007
  • #3
I also forgot about the black cloth inteior that was in a friend of mines 91 SC # 17! It was black with silver marks on it! PAS has a 93 Black Saleen with this interior in it! There are pics too! Mark
 
S

saleen065

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
653
0
0
Douglasville, GA.
Jan 22, 2007
#4
  • Jan 22, 2007
  • #4
Here is one of a 93 interior in black leather
 

Attachments

  • 93_Saleen_29_conv.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 201

saleen8905

New Member
Jun 16, 2006
22
0
2
Jan 22, 2007
#5
  • Jan 22, 2007
  • #5
I know what the SA10 interior looks like. I "believe" I have a set of the door panels and the front seats in my car.

Thanks for info. I will check out PAS's website.
 

saleen8905

New Member
Jun 16, 2006
22
0
2
Jan 23, 2007
#6
  • Jan 23, 2007
  • #6
Is there a way to verify that the seats and door panels are authentic SA-10 panels/seats?
 
S

saleen065

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
653
0
0
Douglasville, GA.
Jan 23, 2007
#7
  • Jan 23, 2007
  • #7
There were only 9 SA-10's built and one as I recall is gone. I would guess the rest were still with their owners. I've got photos of a friends SA-10 if you have pictures of your interior I could compare it for you.
 

saleen8905

New Member
Jun 16, 2006
22
0
2
Jan 24, 2007
#8
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #8
PM sent.
 

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
8,057
1,642
194
NJ
Jan 24, 2007
#9
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #9
foxbodysaleen19 said:
Here is one of a 93 interior in black leather
Click to expand...

Wish i didn't see that pic, it's kinda like the hot chick you always wanted and knew you'd never have.
 
S

saleen065

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
653
0
0
Douglasville, GA.
Jan 24, 2007
#10
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #10
Aint that the truth!
 

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
8,057
1,642
194
NJ
Jan 24, 2007
#11
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #11
foxbodysaleen19 said:
Aint that the truth!
Click to expand...

any more pics of her, now that she's on my mind?
 
S

saleen065

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
653
0
0
Douglasville, GA.
Jan 24, 2007
#12
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #12
Only ones I have are nekked ones. Nobody would want to see those I'm sure (muuuwwwaahhhhhhaahhhhh)
 

sal07b

New Member
Mar 18, 2004
477
0
0
Springboro Ohio
Jan 24, 2007
#13
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #13
foxbodysaleen19 said:
Only ones I have are nekked ones. Nobody would want to see those I'm sure (muuuwwwaahhhhhhaahhhhh)
Click to expand...

Hey George, U funny for an old guy... You must know the difference between naked and nekked?
 
S

saleen065

New Member
Oct 31, 2004
653
0
0
Douglasville, GA.
Jan 24, 2007
#14
  • Jan 24, 2007
  • #14
I'm from NY but have lived in GA. long enough to know the difference!
 
B

bosshemi

New Member
Dec 4, 2003
10
0
0
Jan 27, 2007
#15
  • Jan 27, 2007
  • #15
guess NY did not want you
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Fox Full set of seats in the back of a hatch
  • keel
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
269
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 31, 2026
keel
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
535
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
C
Electrical Fuel Gauge...Help! What did I do or Didn't Do?
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
161
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 3, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
J
67 mustang interior courtesy light wiring
  • JCuster
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
142
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 17, 2026
GypsyR
G
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
140
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Special Production
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?