saturday woodburn VP Racing fuel chanionship series

• Sponsors (?)

want to but my freaken headers are still not in :bang: I need to get it running this week and drive it to work to put miles on it not sure what it will do at the track but hoping to run with the ed factor :nice:

wicked93 said:
want to but my freaken headers are still not in :bang: I need to get it running this week and drive it to work to put miles on it not sure what it will do at the track but hoping to run with the ed factor :nice:
I'm sure you'll be wright there :nice: .I'm still undecided pir sat night or sunday, way early at woodburn :shrug:

03yellowvenom said:
Does that mean Woodburn sunday morning, or pir sat night? :D

not sure depends on how many miles I can get on the car before then plus I work on sunday so I would have to leave no later than 2:00 pm but then I never do well in bracket racing :( don't believe in hitting the brakes in a dragrace :D never fails I brake out the second round of eliminations :nonono:

wicked93 said:
not sure depends on how many miles I can get on the car before then plus I work on sunday so I would have to leave no later than 2:00 pm but then I never do well in bracket racing :( don't believe in hitting the brakes in a dragrace :D never fails I brake out the second round of eliminations :nonono:
Weres the brakes at???? :D Ya i never bracket raced , I figured i wouldnt make it threw eliminations , but it'd be a chance to race at woodburn on the weekend just for the timeslips :flag:

Yeah, thats how I am. Not too good at bracket racing, but I love it. I can do well with an automatic, but with a stick I seem to shift different every time. With this car I have a shift light, we'll see if that helps any. I'm sure I'll break out early too.

wicked93: I hope you make it to woodburn saturday! I would like to see your new engine. It will be a nice opportunity to put some highway miles on that beast to break it in!
Ed: Do you smell 11's? Bring a bag of ice. You have new DR's now, right?

loud 95 said:
wicked93: I hope you make it to woodburn saturday! I would like to see your new engine. It will be a nice opportunity to put some highway miles on that beast to break it in!
Not only can I smell 11's I can tastem, new used drag radials mounted and ready to rock, have ice will travel...I'm thinking about just hitting PIR sat night instead...I would love to nail my goal at are home track :nice:

loud 95 said:

been busy working on the car but still no fire had some clearance issues yesterday so took some time on that but I am close I might go and watch at PIR Sat but will not be able to race but will be driving the 90GT I hope

ED: so what is the plan PIR Sat night or woodburn Sun :shrug:

wicked93 said:
been busy working on the car but still no fire had some clearance issues yesterday so took some time on that but I am close I might go and watch at PIR Sat but will not be able to race but will be driving the 90GT I hope

ED: so what is the plan PIR Sat night or woodburn Sun :shrug:
I gotta three day weekend sat, sun and monday off, so far I'm thinking PIR for sat night and woodburns not looking good for sunday there forecasting rain but who knows, so i'm going to race for sure at PIR sat night track should be nice and sticky, there saying 90 plus deg. on sat so if it drops down to 60's at night , it might be perfect conditions for some nice runs.