SCUM and fellow Stangers. Time for Mountain Cruise II - ending in BBQ in Ramona

Hey all. I wanted to go ahead and make the thread about the upcoming Mountain Cruise II. About 15 stangs made it last time. I think it would have been double if not for the threat of rain that day. Anyways I had a blast and wanted to do this again, before it gets too damn hot out there. :nice:

I want to post two Saturday dates, and then we will pick the one that most people can make it too. So Post up and let me know which date looks better for you all :flag:

Date for the GTG is - Saturday July 2nd

We will once again meet at the Wal-Mart in Poway at 9:45-10 AM. Saturday morning. We will then head up in a pack and eat at that great joint we found in Julian for lunch. At that point We will break up into packs of five or six, that way we can enjoy some spirited driving through the twisties.

Once again it will end up with my friend who graciously offered to host a BBQ at his house in Ramona. Those who made it last time, it was a blast wasnt it? :D

Check the second post for details on the BBQ. as I have an Idea.

Any stangers feel free to cruise along. Everyone is real cool and gets along with one another. If your a bit shy, dont worry about it. C'mon out and have a good time :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Details for the BBQ

Okay folks. Had an idea. we could either just do the regular hamburger and brat thing along with some libations :D

OR - if whoever is going to make it to the BBQ, actually wants to have a great meal, my friend is a good cook. I was thinking that if those that made it, chipped in 5 or ten bucks apiece we could eat like Kings! If you doubt me check out the photos of a spread my friend L.D. whooped up for a little house party two weekends ago.

dsc00556_001.jpg

dsc00555_001.jpg

dsc00554_001.jpg

Let me know what you all think :flag:

Also, I will update the first post and make it easier to read once the dated has been picked.

Might be out of town, but if I'm here, I'm in. My fat ass can't pass up some grub like that. JJ hit me up, I have the name of some peeps at Mossy. Sorry I lagged.... :shrug:

9T3SVT said:
Might be out of town, but if I'm here, I'm in. My fat ass can't pass up some grub like that. JJ hit me up, I have the name of some peeps at Mossy. Sorry I lagged.... :shrug:

Oh wow. I am actually going in tomorrow morning bright and early. I will let you know how it goes. I have a few small things I want them to take care of along with looking at the problem I am having.

Hope your in town Steve, Was a blast last time :cheers:

L8 MUSL said:
:drool: count me in :drool:

And JJ, are we going to do a "fly by" video this time? :nice:

We need to Bill. I think I will post up about that idea, when the time draws a little closer, we can also talk about that at the Q on the 24th.

Gonna try to organize some good video footage. I think it will work, because everyone wants to see it too :flag:

:banana: This one is gonna be fun :D