• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Sell or Part out 93' GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter coolmanclyde
  • Start date Start date Aug 28, 2007
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 28, 2007
#1
  • Aug 28, 2007
  • #1
I dont have pics yet, I am kinda touching the water on this in the mean time. Is there anyone out there looking for a 93' with front wreak damage? No suspension damage, runs and drives as it did before the old man hit the front. He was going about 15mph but a 93 with 125k miles is pretty much totalled very easily.

Just seeing if its worth my time getting and posting pics or if I should just start parting it out...opinoins?
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Aug 28, 2007
#2
  • Aug 28, 2007
  • #2
coolmanclyde said:
I dont have pics yet, I am kinda touching the water on this in the mean time. Is there anyone out there looking for a 93' with front wreak damage? No suspension damage, runs and drives as it did before the old man hit the front. He was going about 15mph but a 93 with 125k miles is pretty much totalled very easily.

Just seeing if its worth my time getting and posting pics or if I should just start parting it out...opinoins?
Click to expand...

well pics first...did it bend the core support? if its just cosmetic hell no fix the thing..
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Aug 28, 2007
#3
  • Aug 28, 2007
  • #3
Depends on the amount of damage, how much you have invested, how much you like the car. Pictures would prove helpful in getting feedback on your unfortunate situation.
 
P

PJB

New Member
Aug 22, 2006
131
0
0
Rotterdam, NY
Aug 28, 2007
#4
  • Aug 28, 2007
  • #4
As long as the rails arent bent its worth fixing.
Mileage doesnt really matter on these cars.
 
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 29, 2007
#5
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #5
Okay there ya go, let me know whatcha guys think. I have got a few locals interested, but the insurance ordeal isnt over yet.
http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=46654
 
M

MoneygrubbinCar

Member
Apr 7, 2007
155
2
19
Jacksonville
Aug 29, 2007
#6
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #6
Doesn't look bad I'd fix it if I were you. Just make it better than what it was before atleast get a fiberglasss hood since yours has minor damage.
 

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
1,409
69
79
Norman, Ok
Aug 29, 2007
#7
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #7
eehhh...it'll buff out.



lol i'd keep it man, if you shop around, you could fix that for less than $500 easily.
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Aug 29, 2007
#8
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #8
Wow. This turned into a for sale thread real quick.
 
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 29, 2007
#9
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #9
I didnt intensionally mean for that but i guess it happened..
I do not want to fix it. So I have listed but unsure of the value of it as is. I have the space and tools to dissassemble and part out but it drives and works so good I hate to disect my baby I would guess it needs the whole front clip. Its all cosmetic and body work is not my bag at all!
 

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
8,060
1,644
194
NJ
Aug 29, 2007
#10
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #10
Get a fender, headlight panel, and some headlights.
Probably get a white fender from the JY for less than $50
Use the hammer on the rest.
Then sell it as a complete car, that was damaged.
 
P

PJB

New Member
Aug 22, 2006
131
0
0
Rotterdam, NY
Aug 29, 2007
#11
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #11
I wouldve bought that when I was looking for a Mustang
 

Darkwriter77

Resident Ranting Negative Nancy
5 Year Member
Jul 1, 2005
315
283
134
Apache Junction, AZ
Aug 29, 2007
#12
  • Aug 29, 2007
  • #12
Trade ya' for a Geo Metro...?
 

cervinistang

New Member
May 7, 2007
11
0
0
Dearborn, Michigan
Aug 30, 2007
#13
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #13
if you were only 800 miles closer!
Just incase... where are you located?
 

nvr2low

Member
Apr 17, 2007
1
0
16
syracuse ny
Aug 30, 2007
#14
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #14
if i had cash i would buy it, it looks like a pretty easy fix to me.
 

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
1,251
2
36
Pennsylvania
Aug 30, 2007
#15
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #15
Did I miss the price?
 
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 30, 2007
#16
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #16
I am in Tulsa Oklahoma. There are several people that are wanting interior pics and I will post them tonite around 8PM central time. I need to get $3000 out of the car and with the amount of responses I think it will go quick.
 

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
3,501
28
119
Motor City
Aug 30, 2007
#17
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #17
You would be crazy to part that thing out!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing wrong with the car!! Fender, headlights.....you could fix the hood, and the cover might even come back with some heat. I wish you weren't 900 miles away from me.
 

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
1,409
69
79
Norman, Ok
Aug 30, 2007
#18
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #18
coolmanclyde said:
I am in Tulsa Oklahoma. There are several people that are wanting interior pics and I will post them tonite around 8PM central time. I need to get $3000 out of the car and with the amount of responses I think it will go quick.
Click to expand...

i live in Norman! i'll give you a G for it as it is. dude that's such an EASY fix, it's rediculous.
 
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 30, 2007
#19
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #19
If its not that bad 3000 wont hurt ya, come and get it!
I have a bad feeling that the pictures arent doing the damage any justice. I have pictures of the other side also to try and show how it has ripped both of the inner engine bay panels and pushed the passenger quarter panel out some. I am not a body guy nor do I want to attempt it. Besides, dont like wreaked cars kinda like finding out your girlfriend has f'ed around and got an STD....it's over!
The whole thing is tainted in my eyes and maybe someone else will benefit from this with a great 93.
 
C

coolmanclyde

New Member
Aug 16, 2007
2
0
0
Aug 30, 2007
#20
  • Aug 30, 2007
  • #20
Updated the ad with a couple of interior shots, I have plenty more...
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
844
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
390
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
360
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
What's it Worth? 2002 GT conv/auto
  • tonydetesta
  • Jan 7, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
3
Views
754
What is it Worth?!?!? Jan 21, 2026
Mustang5L5
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
354
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?