• LI98GTStang

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • SaleenGT2001

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Adrenin

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're the exception to the rule, good for you doing all that work. But at least the rest of these guys own the cars that are being voted on. I'm going to put up the Shelby GT-H I rented two summers ago - i own that car right now about just as much.

Not even close. Nor did you do a damn thing of work to it.

I didn't nominate my car.

I didn't nominate my car.
Never said you did. And my bad for not reading your signature. But to keep things fair and fast I also ask for the nominees to not add any more pics untill they win. No biggie ..... unlike someones ego

do people vote for themselves in this? because i am nominated, i didnt vote at all.
5.0 gets bent out of shape when you vote for yourself. Me, I think we are adults.... well for the most part. I think you should vote for the car you like the best and the one You think should win. If its your car you like best then vote for in
I voted for myself when I won. My vote didnt matter cause I won by 10 or 12 votes but I liked mine the best

i dont think my vot will matter either, lol! im too far behind. i think ill save my vote for if there is a close run between 2 other cars at the end. then ill pick the one i like best.