SHEET METAL SUPPLIER?

• Sponsors (?)

when i was down in portland i grabbed a phone book and looked up steel supply (something like that) and there was quite a few, so we drove around trying to find one but ended up finding a welding supply store and asked who they recommend.. it was only 2-4 blocks away if that helps, kinda outside of portland but not hard to find once you're on the road, it's on corner too

Thanks guys, I will look into those places mentioned. Gives me a start atleast. I want alum. to cover the spare tire area and make plates to cover the holes in the firewall. I have a lift off hood now, no windshield wiper motor + misc holes. Just to dress things up a bit.

John I guess you are not getting my e-mails. I will call you tomorrow when I get off work. I set a huge missile/rocket today in McMinnville/ Evergreen Air Museum. Got picks, send them to you later.

I am getting them but when i hit reply it sends it back to me for some reason all of a sudden? I have sheet metal at work i could shear off for you, but not alumn. But i'm sure i can get it cheaper then you or anyone else can from ort suppliers.I'll look around but also need to know what you would rather have? I know for sure i can shear ya some metal but the alumn will definitly be an order deal. peace

john:p

Got your message sorry i was eating when you called last night then i forgot to call you back. So no ohio this year? florida and ohio sounds good for 09! Then hopefully 2010 you guy's can come out to see me run in it? So do you need a hook up on the sheet metal? peace

john:p