Siemens-deka Reman 42lb Injectors

Jason 302

10 Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
Newark, Ohio
I've heard of Siemens-Deka and I'm sure they're leaps and bounds better than the knock off China crap currently on eBay. No way I'm buying those things. I wanted to find a good set of Bosch 42's which I believe came originally on the Lightning, but they're getting hard to find.

I guess my question is, do you guys think this would be a safe buy or should I hold out for a good set of OEM Bosch.

New ones are high $$$ :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301357102200?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• Sponsors (?)

OK. I have no experience with that brand, bit I've had great results with getting used injectors tested/rebuilt. If I bought used injectors that I couldn't easily find a replacement for at the jy sending them off wouldn't be a bad idea. I know they fail but typically they will fire or attempt to fire and getting them overhauled is a great plan B.

I have a pristine set of 42# green tops. PM me, let's talk

image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
High imp.

Had green tops on my old motor. Ran great. Used 60lb siemens dekas on the dyno (Long story had to borrow them ) . Not one hickup at 581 hp. Swapped for my FRPP 60lb injectors that i had ordered . No issue.