So I put a downpayment on a Ranger instead of the GTP Grand Prix

• Sponsors (?)

congrats on the truck!! i had 2 mustangs and ended up trading in the 05 vert for an f 150. try putting your kid in a rear facing car seat in the back of a vert!! i am very happy with the whole truck thing. all in all i think it will be a great purchase for ya!!:)

Thats nice. Nice color to! My dad just bought me a ranger. 02 extented cab. So i can use for his work. its crashed right now and its getting frixed.

time for the 5.0 swap!

absolutely not! ahahah

this vehicle is staying mod free....it's exactly how i want it, right now...maybe a few accessories, that's all

an update on the situation...bad time to try and make a deal, the bank didn't answer back in time for the financing, so we have to wait till either just before new years or just after, so they can get the safety and e-tests done and i can get it plated and on the road

That does piss me off a bit, i wanted to take the truck to the girlfriend's family dinner in Cambridge Ontario this weekend, but I guess that'll have to wait

no no, trust me on this one....

All of my mods will be directed towards the mustang, I have no reason to mod this, since the girlfriend will be driving it as well

I know too well about the mod bug, but this vehicle doesn't excite me about it's performance potential, it is simply a reliable and practical form of transportation to and from work and around town

I hear that - don't hose with the DD too much. What's the point anyhow.

Sorry to hear the process slowed down. Typical.

Good luck with it!

Ranger's are awesome. Hopefully you'll be the proud owner of a nice looking "Vulcan" truck. I can't recall the name of that color, but many call it "no sale blue". For some reason Ford seemed to have a problem selling them in that color. No one really has an answer ..... it is a really nice color. It doesn't have a TON of power, but it's great for a Ranger. Decent torque. I have hauled many loads of gravel in my old Vulcan and you could barely tell I had a load. If you have any questions, I maybe can help you out. I have owned a few of them, lol. From 4 bangers to V-8's.

P.S., the Vulcan sounds awesome with dual Flowmaster 40's. For a V6 anyway. :D

Nice ranger man. Having a truck for a dd makes you appreciate having a mustang. I know it did for me. I don't think you'll to many problems getting that around in the snow. My f150 is 2wd and has the 4x4 suspenison... I haven't any trouble hear in michigan!(hell, I even race the thing) congrats and have fun!

no no, trust me on this one....

All of my mods will be directed towards the mustang, I have no reason to mod this, since the girlfriend will be driving it as well

I know too well about the mod bug, but this vehicle doesn't excite me about it's performance potential, it is simply a reliable and practical form of transportation to and from work and around town

I said that same thing when I got my truck.

Guess who is currently pricing aftermarket navigation headunits, component speakers, and a sub (or two)?

It's 6 of one or 1 half dozen of the other my friend.

Adam

I said that same thing when I got my truck.

Guess who is currently pricing aftermarket navigation headunits, component speakers, and a sub (or two)?

It's 6 of one or 1 half dozen of the other my friend.

Adam

haha, this is true.

However, the mods you mentioned are moreless accessories....by saying that I won't mod this vehicle means that I won't slam it, or jack it up, or buy aftermarket parts for under the hood

:nice:

This is the exact reason to buy one. I have an '01 with 65,000 trouble free miles on it. Only fluid changes and one front brake job... and it runs like it did new. I bought the truck new for $9,750 and can sell it now (6 years later) for about 5-6K!!! Great trucks and the 100 HP :nonono: will sure make you appreciate the mustang! :hail2:

Ranger's are awesome. Hopefully you'll be the proud owner of a nice looking "Vulcan" truck. I can't recall the name of that color, but many call it "no sale blue". For some reason Ford seemed to have a problem selling them in that color. No one really has an answer ..... it is a really nice color. It doesn't have a TON of power, but it's great for a Ranger. Decent torque. I have hauled many loads of gravel in my old Vulcan and you could barely tell I had a load. If you have any questions, I maybe can help you out. I have owned a few of them, lol. From 4 bangers to V-8's.

P.S., the Vulcan sounds awesome with dual Flowmaster 40's. For a V6 anyway. :D

I forgot to say thanks for the offer and the info, apparently you are the Ranger guru around here :nice:

I'll probably take you up on the offer about questions in the future...starting with this, how did it get the Vulcan name?

This is the exact reason to buy one. I have an '01 with 65,000 trouble free miles on it. Only fluid changes and one front brake job... and it runs like it did new. I bought the truck new for $9,750 and can sell it now (6 years later) for about 5-6K!!! Great trucks and the 100 HP :nonono: will sure make you appreciate the mustang! :hail2:

Is it really only a 100 hp? Wow, that's quite humorous...:D

It felt rather decent for power, but like I said earlier, the power doesn't excite me so much as the convenience of throwing my military kit in the back when I go to work