Some new pics of my g/f car waxed *DUW*

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
I waxed my g/f 99 mustang the other day and we took some pics at Beaver Staduim at Penn State Univeristy

PSUSally.jpg

PSUSally3.jpg

PSUSally5.jpg

and lastly
Sally1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice!

I've definitely seen that stang around state college. I'm up there quite a bit (i graduated last may) to visit my g/f, friends, and sisters. (and for football of course)

I need to get pics of my ride in front of beaver stadium! That's badass! They let you drive it up on the sidewalk like that?!

Seen me around? Here's my stang.

stangwheels1.jpg

stangwheelsside.jpg

stangwheelsrear.jpg

My stock wheels are on now because of the winter, but the chrome will soon be returning :D

Attachments

• stangwheels1.jpg
    stangwheels1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 97
  • stangwheelsside.jpg
    stangwheelsside.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 93
  • stangwheelsrear.jpg
    stangwheelsrear.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 104
Integraholic said:
PSU, get that sucker lowered and it'll look freakin SWEET. I love red cars. I guess that's why I have three of em. =/
I don't know much about the whole lowering thing. What would be a classy drop? WHat would I need to get it done? I don't want it slammed, because those rims kinda stick out from under the fender and it would probably rub if i drop it too much. i think 1-1.5 inches would look sweet. Advice?

PSUPef2k said:
I don't know much about the whole lowering thing. What would be a classy drop? WHat would I need to get it done? I don't want it slammed, because those rims kinda stick out from under the fender and it would probably rub if i drop it too much. i think 1-1.5 inches would look sweet. Advice?
I'd say a nice 1.5 inch drop all around. You should still be able to use the stock shocks with that drop and it'll look nice and not give you any problems with speed bumps and such.

PSU----

1. I think your car looks unbelievable, INCLUDING the stock rode-height.

2. Your side-view pic is now my desktop. The rims...the duals....the Mach 1 chin....it's everything I want to do to mine. Your wax-job is unreal. Guess we'll see how that setup looks on Bright Atlantic Blue. I have to find a stencil to paint over my rocker-panel 'mustang' stripes though. They're white and I want them flat black. Do the dealers have that stencil?

Alright everyone...sorry I didnt get back in a while. The wax that was used is a basic black wax. Its kinda old and it gets the job done, but I am going to clay bar her car this spring. As far as lowering it, I have eibach sportline springs in my car tht I am going to take out and put in hers. I am going to a more drag oriented suspension so she is going to get my sportlines. As far as the wheels go, she bought them from carlise last summer., She got a heck of deal on them, she payed 500 for them brand new with new goodyear tires.

PSU, she lives in lancaster, as do i, but I go to school at psu. So thats probably why you see the car around, we been driving it when she comes up becuase my car is in hibernatiuon being worked on and I drive my truck which she dont like haha