• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

some pics of the stang

  • Thread starter Thread starter slo65
  • Start date Start date Oct 7, 2004

slo65

New Member
May 26, 2003
448
0
0
Southern California
Oct 7, 2004
#1
  • Oct 7, 2004
  • #1








hey guys i never really posted in this section much, i've been workin on the 5.0 lately, but i just wanted to post some pics of my 65 its just a 200I6 but its a cool cruiser

 

Attachments

  • bestmustang.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 123
  • nice65.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Mustang.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 2mustang.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 144

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Oct 7, 2004
#2
  • Oct 7, 2004
  • #2
Love the colour! It is a silver right?
 

66 BLAKE 96

Native Texican
Founding Member
Feb 16, 2001
4,810
0
0
Cowtown
Oct 7, 2004
#3
  • Oct 7, 2004
  • #3
Whoah!

I love it! If you lived in Texas, I'd think that you were now the owner of my first car. (I'd probably also try and talk you into selling it back to me too)

Very nice.
 

slo65

New Member
May 26, 2003
448
0
0
Southern California
Oct 7, 2004
#4
  • Oct 7, 2004
  • #4
Route666 said:
Love the colour! It is a silver right?
Click to expand...


silver? maybe its just your monitor or the angle... its actually a sort of metallic light blue it looks very nice, quite the headturner
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Oct 8, 2004
#5
  • Oct 8, 2004
  • #5
Yeh the first shot looks really blue, but I'm thinking it's the sky reflected in the silver well, and the others are only slightly bluish. I thought it was a blue silver. I don't think I've ever seen a metallic paint that was that light, it's nice.
 
B

bnickel

Founding Member
Aug 21, 2002
5,640
3
77
lubbock, texas
Oct 8, 2004
#6
  • Oct 8, 2004
  • #6
it looks like a factory color called silver blue metallic, only available in 66 i think, maybe 65 too though
 
6

65shlbycln

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2002
1,266
0
0
Atlanta
Oct 13, 2004
#7
  • Oct 13, 2004
  • #7
very nice!
 

Route666

Active Member
Aug 16, 2003
1,652
6
39
Brisbane, Australia
Oct 14, 2004
#8
  • Oct 14, 2004
  • #8
Route666 said:
I don't think I've ever seen a metallic paint that was that light, it's nice.
Click to expand...

LOL I just re-read this. This sounds very stupid seeming as how my car is silver metallic, and in another thread I just said I think of it as WHITE silver, because it is so light. LOL. What I meant was, I haven't see a colour metallic like red or blue in a light shade, they're always very rich.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
New from New Jersey
  • rocsteady
  • Nov 13, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
144
The Welcome Wagon Nov 13, 2025
nickyb
M
Old/new guy
  • mustangtoby
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
113
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Hinge Roller repair kit
  • Rdub6
  • Aug 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
129
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 5, 2026
gkomo
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
166
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
462
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?