• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

Stangcation

  • Thread starter Thread starter mont974x4
  • Start date Start date May 28, 2017

mont974x4

Active User
May 23, 2017
12
9
13
Montana
May 28, 2017
#1
  • May 28, 2017
  • #1
That's a word I made up almost two weeks ago. Some people take vacations. The big trend now is the staycation. I am winding down a stangcation. It's a vacation taken to spend time with my 'stang.

New LED's in the dash.
New heater control cables. One got bent to hell already. It's the temp control cable and the problem is on the heater end of things.
New bumper to fender mounting brackets installed.
Lifter noise fixed.
Washed, clay barred, and waxed.
More parts added to the wish list.




I spent some time on other things too. I hauled two loads to the dump to clean out the old chicken coop. I cleaned my den. I took my bride out to lunch. I completed orientation to (hopefully) start working on my masters degree in June. I sat on the deck smoking my pipe, sipping whiskey, and watching the river flow by. I went to a BBQ hosted by one of my sons and cuddled my grandsons.
 
Reactions: tos and RaggedGT
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
6
Views
274
Other Auto Tech Yesterday at 6:09 PM
JD1964
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
346
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
New Member with a 1992
  • Clutchfork
  • Oct 18, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
372
The Welcome Wagon Oct 19, 2025
Clutchfork
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
353
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?