Expired Tail Light Rubber Socket Gaskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dz01

Mar 31, 2005
Massachusetts
I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but the socket gasket that holds the tail light bulbs in tight got compressed and wore out over time so my lights were rattling around or would fall out. I had a really hard time trying to find new gaskets without replacing the whole socket. The only thing I could find was a huge bag of them from a dealer that was closing. Worked great, but was $$ to fix for me.

I have plenty if anyone else has this problem. I was going to sell for $15 a set plus $3 shipping. Let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but the socket gasket that holds the tail light bulbs in tight got compressed and wore out over time so my lights were rattling around or would fall out. I had a really hard time trying to find new gaskets without replacing the whole socket. The only thing I could find was a huge bag of them from a dealer that was closing. Worked great, but was $$ to fix for me.

I have plenty if anyone else has this problem. I was going to sell for $15 a set plus $3 shipping. Let me know.

Attachments

• photo 2 (28).JPG
    photo 2 (28).JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 249
  • photo 3 (27).JPG
    photo 3 (27).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 260
Status
Not open for further replies.