Expired TCI Ford 5r55s Super StreetFighter Auto Trans 2005-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad2123s

Sep 29, 2010
IN
TCI Ford 5r55s StreetFighter Auto Trans 05-08 Mustang

This is posting is for a TCI StreetFighter Ford 5r55s Automatic Transmission, designed as a performance upgrade to the factory Ford 5r55s in 05-08 mustangs. I bought this transmission to put behind a new 2011 Coyote 5.0 motor, but after months of research and troubleshooting finally figured out that the combinations is not going to work. This transmission has never been started, it has only been used for mock up on the crossmember while mounted to the engine. Almost every internal aspect of this transmission from the clutches to the billet aluminum servos is upgraded for performance. It is rated to 450 hp by TCI auto. E-mail with any offers or questions.

More Info / Specs
5R55S StreetFighter® Transmission; '05-'08 (4.0L, 4,6L) - TCI® Auto

Price: $2,650 (Flexible)----- ~$182 less than Jegs or TCI not counting shipping charges

Shipping: Freight is available and an estimate is available upon request. Also I am willing to ship the trans myself to a residence for a much lower amount. I am in Evansville, IN. It can be arranged to split the distance and meet in the middle. I would like to keep my driving distance < 300 miles, but i am willing to be flexible.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb473/MDyer21/1997 Ford Expedition/IMG_0544.jpg

I have a Torque converter with a 2400-2600 stall (don't have the specs on hand for the exact stall but the car builder does so i'll get them ASAP) and the 5r55s TCI Ratchet Shifter that could be included for an additional price. These items can be discussed when the transmission is being sold if you are interested. If not interested i will also post them in the classified section shortly!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.