Ohhh he said you look like a Frog!
OIP.XKyds9_bJY9_OJGHVFlJZQHaEK.jpeg

Don’t worry baby he didn’t mean you
IMG_20150311_100348268-2.jpg

Well he sure didn’t mean me.
OIP.4NgiM3N7uygDXCSIN9lZtQHaE8.jpeg

I’m so tired of cars with faces
OIP.eWtaeynjLuKgfexyW7v64QAAAA.jpeg
I don't mind a car with a face. What bugs me is when Ford decided to move the nose from where it belonged:

images (2).jpg

To the middle of the freaking forehead!!!

images (3).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I never noticed the moving emblem. Now I see it and it's hideous. The only one it kinda works on is the E series but even then it's not an improvement. These designs were nothing to write home about to begin with. The zit just makes them worse.

I never noticed the moving emblem. Now I see it and it's hideous. The only one it kinda works on is the E series but even then it's not an improvement. These designs were nothing to write home about to begin with. The zit just makes them worse.
Hey now, the Aerostar was amazing pre-nose-job. Of course I could just think that because my mom had one from 1992-2002 and growing up it was my own personal Starfleet Type 6 Shuttlecraft.

My oldest sons first car was the blue aerostar in the first pic. Had comfy captains chairs. That's about it. Couldn't get out of it's own way with that 3.0. When I bought it she had about 75k miles and great condition. It was owned by an older lady I worked for and was reliable for her. My oldest is not a hot rodder. I hate following him or having him following me. He is a speed limit, right lane, very cautious driver. He drove it for a couple years and it was constantly eating parts. Window motors, couple alternators. Rear end. Radiators. 1st just leaked coolant. Second leaked coolant into the trans and fried it too. Oil leaks. As a Ford advisor we took care of a few high mileage ones that were geat vehicles. His was just an awful ownership experience.

1992-Ford-Ranger%20Regular%20Cab-FrontSide_FTRGRSPORT911_505x375.jpg

92114091991405.jpg

Even the Ranger wasn't immune to the madness!
I remember that move - it was when they started producing the Explorers. I ended up rebuilding an 89 Ranger and using an Explorer grill because it was cheap. I had to paint the recesses black because they were color keyed a light blue to match the Explorer, the Ranger was Medium Cabernet. Light blue just wouldn't have been a good look for it. :puke:

Yes, ElSuperPinto is really for sale. No, I will not be talked out of it.

That hospital stay screwed up my financial situation immensely, and while the girlfriend and I are selling her Ranger and Avalon, the majority of the money from those will (rightfully) be hers, and I need more funds to pay off the medical bills.

I've got a small mountain of other debt to pay down, and when I do, I will start shopping for the II that I've really wanted all along, either a Cobra II or a King Cobra.

• Dislike
  • Surprised
Reactions: 3 users
Even getting rid of it can't go without a hitch. Went to start it to pull into the shop and get more pics and shoot video of it... and the damned starter just clicked and clicked and clicked... It finally turned over on the eighth try. I ordered a new starter from Amazon that should be here tomorrow.

Imagine serving divorce papers to your wife. Lock her up and keep the keys until you find her a new bo. Just so you don't have to deal with her. Then a week later asking for a naked photo shoot. She is gonna be pissed.

You know by now for that to work you gotta get her drunk first. Preferably with tequila. So run on down to the liquor store and get a fifth then dump it in her gas tank. All will be forgiven.

Or do you drink the fifth and forget. I don't know someones gotta forge....

What the hell are we talking about again?

• Haha