The Junk Pyle has moved forward, well sort of

Here is the part that is a crying shame:

The quarter panels, strut towers, etc., all look straight.

Post up images of the whole car. From here, it still looks better than most $5k Craigslist ads.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

89 Hard Top Never been driven into anything hard. Ever.

I keep thinking I'm going to do something with it one day but... (just musing here)... A vert cruiser for momma :chin

All the trim around the windshield and the top. Mine are damaged.
You got it!! I'll just toss it on the pile I already have for ya, gently of course.
89 Hard Top Never been driven into anything hard. Ever.

I keep thinking I'm going to do something with it one day but... (just musing here)... A vert cruiser for momma :chin
You better hurry, it's getting picked clean by steve
When I'm done with it I'm gonna post it up and see what happens

You got it!! I'll just toss it on the pile I already have for ya, gently of course.

You better hurry, it's getting picked clean by steve
When I'm done with it I'm gonna post it up and see what happens

Keep pressing on.

Here's what I'd really like to find for her:

1599496689502.png

Unmolested would be best.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
ok, I got some pics to bring this up to date, as you know I have been tossing around the 'I need aluminum heads' thought but in reality I don't so it's back to the GT40ps,
car torn apart still:
20200905_113605.jpg

pats for kitchen remodel(not pictured sink and relate stuff and a new stove hiding behind all that junk)

20200905_113556.jpg

and tile and yes we took brand x to lowesdepo to pick it up, after all it is a 'pickup'
20200905_113616.jpg

and a stripper in the back yard(every guy needs one of those!!)
20200905_113655.jpg

anybody see anything on 'the stripper' that they need?
What year is the car? I could use the rear view, deck lid and rear speaker covers depending on year. How much?

update, no car stuff but the kitchen is getting work done to it, garage is full of stuff, at least something is getting worked on!!
20200919_080623.jpg
20200919_080611.jpg

it's a small kitchen and with a table and chairs you don't have enough room to fart
20200920_065804.jpg

so they cut an opening in the wall and putting a counter top there like a small breakfast bar. Table/ chairs went away.
20200920_065734.jpg

Getting a regular size stove instead of the 'drop in' that was in there.
First few days of this 'no kitchen' :poo: and I'm already sick of it.
Still a few things to remove from the 'stripper in the back yard' and then I think I'll send it to @Noobz347 house, he can use it for target practice or blow it up or something.

Well it's been over a year since I updated this, the side lined exxon valdez has not been a priority for too long, time to give it a fitting title and get some stuff done to it, I've joked about it being a used part magnet so I think I will call it 'the junk pile' cause it is a mash of parts and stuff from other stangs, trading with others, duct tape and old T shirts.
I've been side tracked with a couple home projects, actually adjustments to stuff that after I thought it was done years ago needed repair or readjusted, or just not finished.
Then there is Brand X, I have a love/hate relationship with that truck, it's old, wiring is brittle, drum brakes that WILL send you into oncoming traffic at anytime. It's a beautiful truck but needs some stuff dealt with. I've tried, with very little success to deal with the binders but one day they are fine, the next time I drive it I have trouble keeping it between the lines,
Other things get in the way, one grandbrat has a car, they think I'm available for repairs on the cheap, that I don't mind so much, there is no 'father figure ' so that's my job.
I have two vehicles that I'm helping straighten out that others started and either couldn't fix or didn't finish the work.
Then there is Stangnet, my happy place. Looking for stuff and helping confuse members with bad comedy and misleading advice.
Then there is the 'girl at the end of the couch' that had some medical issues that the doctors danced around for almost two years, milking the insurance company without actually doing anything to remedy the issue, finally got one that did some 'doctoring' and we think she is on her way back to her old self. She needs a vacation. Poor kid's been miserable for over two years.
Now I'm getting caught up and will be working on the junk pile. I
Stay tuned.