The Junk Pyle has moved forward, well sort of

• Sponsors (?)

That’s pretty neat, but I can’t get in to the NASCAR like you southern guys. :shrug:

I had no choice because my work sent me and figured I’d take my kids. Only took one race and they were hooked. It’s different when you’re at a race. The sound, the smell, the feel, it’s the best. Even though we live in the South we are from the cliche. We are just race fans, we try to go to everything. Today was great, Formula One Monaco Race this morning, Indy 500 in the afternoon and Nascar Coke 600 tonight. Best day in Autosports.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, nothing new for the exxon valdez but did finally got the garage build started
IMG_20180806_080639_hdr.jpg

30x24 concrete block. That should free up some room in the other garage and carport so I can get some things done on the 'valdez and the cobra intake, the 'girl' found out about the cobra last weekend, just rolled her eyes when I told her it's been sit'n there for a few months under that car cover, she mumbled something about needing to come out there more often, I told her to go back in the house and make me a sammich, all I got was a one finger salute :shrug:

Reactions: 4 users
No work on any cars at the house, worked (speaking figuratively) at the shop, owner gone a vacation for couple weeks and I needed to hang there to help in the office, also got some progress on the garage, it no longer looks like I'm storing a sand pile. Starting to look like something is happening, just can't tell what yet, just two old men and a tractor today, I was the one with the shovel and string line, I never get to have any fun with heavy equipment anymore!
IMG_20180817_154408_hdr.jpg

and no, that is not a beach!

All the way to page two before we see the first freakin' tractor... The closest thing we've seen of an old man is the blue toe of some loafer...

False advertisement, meaningless thread title, and you are all :ban:

Whew... record time. Now back to my pronz.
:leaving:

No work on any cars at the house, worked (speaking figuratively) at the shop, owner gone a vacation for couple weeks and I needed to hang there to help in the office, also got some progress on the garage, it no longer looks like I'm storing a sand pile. Starting to look like something is happening, just can't tell what yet, just two old men and a tractor today, I was the one with the shovel and string line, I never get to have any fun with heavy equipment anymore!
IMG_20180817_154408_hdr.jpg

and no, that is not a beach!
Looks like the beach to me, of course I live in oklahoma.......

It just needs a kiddy pool filled with water and some blow up flamingos to be done, right? And a cooler.......

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users