The Monster Want's To Go To Krispy Kreme..(who Am I To Argue?)

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
Today starts the cruise-in schedule for Birmingham,....starting with this saturday morning at the krispy Kreme donut parking lot. I'm not really all that into this one because the parking sucks, and the cars that attend are mostly stodgy old cobwebs....( aka street rodders). I doubt the Monster would even get noticed excepting the fact that he is so freakin' loud.

It will be the first time he's seen the road since getting mamba-fied, so It'll be a shake down cruise at the same time...Hopefully one of the two WTF's won't happen:

He won't go into some obscene boost number because the new boost controller allows that to happen.
or:
The fuel pump rears it's head and decides to stick me in the eye.

I have to do it though,....I need the road time. The one I really want to have it ready for is next Friday night....It's YUGE!
May-First-Friday-008-1500x600.jpg

It's called first friday. It's in a river town called Gadsden, and they close the city down to accommodate the rolling menagerie of cars displayed over the 4 downtown city blocks. 4 bands playing simultaneously,...mom n pop restaurants slingin hash,....it'll be so cool. It's 50 miles one way though,...Let me tell ya,.....If this car can't make a 50 mile one way cruise w/o me worrying about whether or not it'll strand me.......*There's no emoticon adequate to convey the rage*

Anybody else here lookin' forward to standin' around in 90 degree weather talkin to the homies?

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

How exciting Mike! I hope it all goes well and you don't have to create new angry emoticons for us.

Look forward to seeing pictures.

Reactions: 1 user