35th Anniv (No longer active) The New: 1999 Mustang GT "Limited Edition" Vin Check (No longer active)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
NO LONGER ACTIVE

For some time now, I have been able to check a list of the 4,628 VINs I have for the 1999 35th Anniversary "Limited Edition" GT.

But before you send me a VIN# lets clear a few things things up.

Here are the details.

1999 "Limited Edition" GT

Option 54Y. $2695 option included: hood scoop, side scoops, different rocker side moldings, polished wheels w/ black inserts, black hood decal, silver/aluminum colored dash & shifter knob, different rear wing, special logo floor mats, silver leather door inserts, silver leather trimmed seats, black honeycomb inserts between rear taillights.

Came in four colors ONLY...Performance Red,Black,White and Silver. Performace Red was a specific color only offered in 1999 on the "Limited Edition" GT.

This is not to be confused with the simple side badging on ALL '99 Mustangs(except Cobra) that represent the 35th Anniversary of Mustang. This was a limited pkg only.

If you do not have these features on your GT, it is not a "Limited Edition" GT.
I do not have any information on other 1999 Mustangs.

Thanks,
-Jason.
Moderator / 35th Anniversary "Limited Edition" forums

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

@VOORHEES Here's the new one. Stick or unstick at your discretion. Feel free to open the thread for comments if you like too.

I think it will be easier for folks now because of the link to PM you.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.