Progress Thread The Ragged Gt Thread-little To No Progress Made-Garage Art

Gotta also remember the SN computers are more finicky than foxes as well.
Just not as finicky as the ones at Nicks house...none of them bitches work worth a damn..Stupid techno-junk!!! Let's bring back the carburetor! Now there's a contraption even a caveman could work on.

* Turok to Thag.." Engine in car run bad" ..Thag say, " Beat on with club, it fix" Turok say "Try that already, engine still run bad"
Thag say "Turn screw on carb .. it run good then... Uggh?"
Turok say "Uggh"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

You are the man Nick-
These where in my mailbox today
96D0761E-70D3-4D96-AB9A-EB56590BABF4.jpeg

I can’t thank you enough for your generosity
@95BlueStallion

Drove the car around the neighborhood today- shifts through all the gears :D
Idle is still a bit wonky,and it kinda acts like it wants to lug until it downshifts-but I’m thinking some more tinkering and it will be ok

So today I did a thing (or two lol.)
In reference to the Great @hoopty5.0 -
I put a “Dik on the Fish”
70520F4A-96A5-4D4F-888D-5AD93773A643.jpeg

Thanks again @95BlueStallion -I can’t say thank you enough.
I messed around with putting the tower brace and a few other things back on, messed with the idle etc. hoping to insure and tag it next week,so I’ll tinker around until then

Reactions: 3 users
For prosperity ,and to stay in good standings with the church-it’s time to knock the dust off this Mf’er :D
There have been several highs and lows over the last month or two. Mostly being I could never keep the idle happy. Either it would idle fine in park and surge in gear, or not idle at all. So I gave up.. Then the unexpected happened- my beloved beater DD F150 spun a rod bearing :(
So I turned my attention back to the mustang- idles and run beautifully-with the spout connector out. Runs like ish with it in-still working on that.
Has periodic moments of running warm-going to change the thermostat and try some water wetter :shrug:
Car had made two 70 mile round trips to work and has done very well, other than getting a bit warm. Hopefully the thermostat fixes that cause everything else is newer
FBF23EED-EB6B-4F64-8000-575B43342295.jpeg
29E04FC9-75D0-462C-9326-828E1222A2D6.jpeg
E3F4E9D1-AF13-4040-A764-E9DDFFCD99E6.jpeg
06E20977-F7DE-4455-ADFD-C0D3EC235EC9.jpeg
5025D507-7670-4869-886A-40C56A8B02B1.jpeg

For the record-the Transgo shift kit is pretty sweet, aggressive without being annoying-takes the slush outta that slush box lol

Figured out my overheating problem. Fans come on sometimes. But not every time-or really when they should-I’m guessing my ccrm died (again) soooo... anyone selling a ccrm for a 94 Mustang?
wire them on a relay that come on with key. let em run all the time.

Reactions: 1 users
Single speed, direct to the relay. It had hi/lo leads, just had to figure out which was which and hard wire it. It also has a 40a fuse inline between the battery and relay.

Reactions: 1 user