The Welcome Wagon

michael-CAR

Jun 10, 2020
USA
The Welcome Wagon is a married couple, the Reverend (some useless name here) and his wife (she sounded kinda hawt), who execute a genre of gospel music that is refreshingly plain. Their hymns are modest and melodic takes on a vast history of sacred song traditions, delivered with the simple desire to know their Maker—and to know each other—more intimately.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

The Welcome Wagon is a married couple, the Reverend (some useless name here) and his wife (she sounded kinda hawt), who execute a genre of gospel music that is refreshingly plain. Their hymns are modest and melodic takes on a vast history of sacred song traditions, delivered with the simple desire to know their Maker—and to know each other—more intimately.
I'd Hit it............ Do the lights have to be on?

Occasionally they like to try and come in and try to spit links out for various websites (referring to the first post in this thread).

The links get stripped out and I get an alert that there are shenanigans afoot. :O_o:
I appreciate the weeding out work. Now if the filters can also pick up the jerks and idiots. :ban:
I figured spambots might produce something less non sequitur. AI has a ways to go until until it can take over the world.
Unless you are actually a high functioning AI. :scratch: Because saying you are not would be a part of passing the Turing test.
:jester:

I appreciate the weeding out work. Now if the filters can also pick up the jerks and idiots. :ban:
I figured spambots might produce something less non sequitur. AI has a ways to go until until it can take over the world.
Unless you are actually a high functioning AI. :scratch: Because saying you are not would be a part of passing the Turing test.
:jester:
It's not just bots anymore. There exist farms of low-paid workers whose job it is to go out and manually create these accounts. They then hand those account credentials off to the SPAMmers.

Trouble is that as soon as they perform some 'activity in the forum they run headlong into The Wall of Noobz. Even if a moderator reviews and approves, the condition that created the approval requirement comes up for my attention.

Our mods are pretty good at reviewing fishy stuff. I've not had to alter ones that somebody else approved in a very long time. Years, maybe.