Totally Stoked, Mustang Chef

chefster

May 24, 2004
michigan
Alright, so the Insurance company may total my Cobra..its in the shop and they are givin it another look. So I am drivin my not licensed or insured farm truck[62 chevy] up to Lansing to get some used tires on it so it can handle a little rain and snow{predicted for this weekend]..the tires on it were toast ,they were on it for twenty years.no S---.] So i get the tires put on and I start home. I take all the back country roads to avoid the sheriffs.....I dont own a cell phone, but borrowed my wifes for the day incase of anything, impound whatever.....cruisin about 50 or so with the cherry bombs poppin just enjoying the drive, I love the truck...the phone rings...its the Food Network ..they interview me while I am cruising.it was like a weird dream.
They want 30 recipes by Tuesday. Its all about the Next Food network Star show...
The Mustang Chef? Heres the truck in this vid to get the full effect.
Dudes, Frankenstang...how cool is this. I'll keep you updated.
YouTube - Stir Fry Vietnam,savory food under fire,without C4
I traded my 74 NewYorker with its 440 to a guy that put a 350 in this truck.
I bought it from a guy that went into the marines[his sticker is still on it] I then had it painted by Reno Hayes, a Vietnam Chopper pilot.....its originally from a farm in Georgia.:flag::SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

i swear to god you need speech classes. your wording is so random. hell, every post you make is that way. i think you give to much back ground when trying to tell a story. and what happened to the cobra?

The insurance company called me , they watched the spaghetti vid and felt sorry for me loosin my stang..so they told me to take it back to the shop to see what could be worked out warning me of the worst case ..that was two days ago..have not heard back yet so i am drivin the Chev..it gets like ten miles to a gallon ..if this happened a month ago it would break me with the gas prices... But where eevr I go inthis truck I get thumbs up and smiles so its fun. I had some nasty gas fumes in the cab the first day but fixed that..it doesnt have a gas gage so I use a bamboo stick. I glassxxed the heck out of my windshield cause it only has one wiper. The 411 rear end kinda keeps the revs high on the highway.