VE Analyze vs Tune Analyze Live

GodStang

Nov 20, 2015
So which do you prefer to use? Which is better? Is it better to import a 15+mins datalog into Megalog Viewer and using VE Analyze or is it better to use Tunerstudio and run Tune Analyze Live? Can your run a datalog while driving and use Tune Live and then when you get done driving pull it into VE Analyze and clean it up the last bit or do both need to be done separate?

I finally got to drive my car to a car show this weekend after upgrading to the Bosch 210s and the car drove great just not sure if there are items I over looked. Thanks for the input.

• Sponsors (?)

I prefer to use VE analyze, I feel that it does a better job as it looks at more information over a period of time. I can also sanity check it using histograms

Ok thanks. I was trying to decide if it was worth getting the full version for more than 5000 nodes. Can I run a VE analyze on a datalog that had tune live running?

no its always one or the other.
I will sometimes ask customers to get weeks of driving data and do a massive data analysis of hours of log files. you can hold the ctrl key and select multiple logs to open at one time. then I build scatterplots and histograms with the data